Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only is Lola scratching herself to pieces, yesterday I notices patches of thining hair.  On both hind legs and her chest.  Anyone ever experience this before?  Should I get her off the Canidea...I think she did better on Eukanuba! 8O
I've been mixing Pro Plan with Canidea for a week now, I wasn't going to transition her to Pro Plan fully, but maybe I should now?  Help!  She's too young to be going bald!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I am stopping by tomorrow, I am working and then will swing by after 12 with some stuff.

I would just go pro-plan.   only reason when your dog is used to a human grade kibble its a lot easier to make the switch.   Its going from crap to good that cause many belly aches.    Give it a try,    Do you have earthbath oatmeal shampoo???

We will make Lola all better:)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!  Sounds like a plan.  We should be home, suppose to be staining our back deck if it doesn't rain.  Just give me a call ahead of time to make sure!  I don't have eartbath, I have some medicated shampoo from the vet.  The kind you put on, then have to figure out a way to entertain your dog for "10 to 15 mintues while it sits on them for best results"!  
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I will give you a call, and wonder if it maybe something in the medicated shampoo too?   Who knows, but hopefully we can get to the bottom of it:)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah lost hair behind her ears, behind her legs and on her chest on Canidae.  If it is the same allergy it will take a long time for the hair to grow back.  I took Kiah off Canidae in July and she has grown just a tiny bit back but not much.  She had all kinds of scraping and there were no critters causing it.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"54088":jktp9va7]Kiah lost hair behind her ears, behind her legs and on her chest on Canidae.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"54084":1zz91pae]I will give you a call, and wonder if it maybe something in the medicated shampoo too?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Will pm with the info of what I went through.

Barb

G

·
0 Posts
Barb, could you post what you went through?  My babies are on Canidae and I want to know what to look for if they develop an allergy...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts