Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
looks like a boxer to me as well, the nose is a bit long but that could be to bad breeding. He could also possibly have some lab or somthing in him to extend the nose a smidge

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
he is a handsome guy, but I agree there is something else mixed in.  You could get a DNA test that would tell you what he is; either through your vet or through an online dog dna analysis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just curious as to if anyone might know - not important enough to get a DNA he is fixed and just my big baby - but he acts totally like a boxer as far as energy level and all the other aspects.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Gosh, all I see is boxer..well maybe a longer snout..but he is HANDSOME regardless...the puppy pic's ..I can't see anything but boxer... guess you have to go the DNA route if your doubting his lineage.. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is between 70 lbs & about 22 inches at the shoulders. when he is in shape got a little larger this winter being so cold here in Wisconsin and not getting out everyday for our walk,  Still thinks he is a lap dog.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="tucker19\";p=\"105915":2swa43l5]He is between 70 lbs & about 22 inches at the shoulders. when he is in shape got a little larger this winter being so cold here in Wisconsin and not getting out everyday for our walk,

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"105803 said:
I am going with Ridgeback too!
/signed

Beautiful though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts