Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Sadie loves to sit on top of our couch! Anyone else's boxer do this? She loves it so much, she now stores her toys up there! :lol: We think its funny and cute, but I'm worried when she gets bigger she'll be disappointed when she doesn't fit!

·
Registered
441 Posts
hahaha...As she gets bigger, she will just make herself fit!!!!! They don't realize half of them is hanging off or it looks oh so uncomfortable...they will always fit :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is so cute, love those pictures.  Don't worry she will figure something out  :lol:

Kiah is too big to fit on top of the couch so she sits, puts her paws up on the top of the couch and looks out the window.  She was doing that this morning watching the neighbor shovel.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maddy_mae\";p=\"54751 said:
hahaha...As she gets bigger, she will just make herself fit!!!!! They don't realize half of them is hanging off or it looks oh so uncomfortable...they will always fit :D
:lol: No doubt about that, where there's a will there's a way! It's too funny, she just discovered this spot a couple of days ago...when we saw all of the toys gathered there, we knew she'd be spending a LOT of time up there! lol

kiahsmom\";p=\"54754 said:
Kiah is too big to fit on top of the couch so she sits, puts her paws up on the top of the couch and looks out the window. She was doing that this morning watching the neighbor shovel.
That's so cute, I guess it's the best seat in the house when you think about it...gets to see everything going on outside and spy on all the neighbors! LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahhaha its like Isis with her birdie window...
awwwwwwwwwww sadie found Her spot hehehehehe love the pics !!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I will have to find the ones of Angel doing the same thing. She is constantly in the front window watching the birds and Squirels, but she doesn't leave her toys up there....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... she looks ADORABLE!!! That is the only thing I miss though is having a living room with a view of the front yard/street. Though there are pro's to it having a view to the backyard!?

I love her little collection of toys!!

It's so funny! Odin does what she's doing in the 'couch3' pic! Except our couch isn't up against anything... he tries to walk across the top like a CAT or something when he's SUPER EXCITED!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sophie is a dominant female and when tyson sleeps on the couch she has to sleep on the top of the cushions to be above him.  She also has to eat first, go out the door first, be infront of him on the walks, and be hugged first.  It is sooo much fun with a dominant female.  UGH!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
oh goodness, I know EXACLTY what you're talking about. :lol: Kaci always sleeps on the back of the couch, but it's so cute...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts