Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the hoobly classifieds site and I came across this ad where they are selling their 1 1/2 yr old white boy because he hasnt been getting along with his gfs female whom JUST had a litter of pups!! I mean cmon who lets their male in with the female when she has pups???? DUH I have emailed him and told him that they should NOT be around each other and that the female (with the litter) is probably the source of the problem!! Not to mention this white boy is probably the father to the litter(but thats just a guess). Anywho I needed to vent on stupid ppl lmao They are in the Ohio area!! UGHHH people make me sooo mad

·
Registered
839 Posts
What an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously they have no idea what's really going on! Sounds like BYB to me. I shouldn't judge, but that's what it sounds like. People are sooooo irresponsible sometimes!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The only thing I can say is that I hope someone who knows dogs will get the male and take care of him better than those people; they sound so irresponsible.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is probably why I don't read those, Craiglist and such, I get so darn upset that I would want to reach thru my pc and clock these fools......

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking the same thing jess! Seems theres alot of BYBs in ohio as well as PA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts