Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boxer was digging in the mud at 8am this morning on a pee break! I should have known she was up to no good because it took her too long to want back in! She came in all muddy and got mad because I had to wash her off! Now she's playing with an empty 2L PEPSI bottle. She is definately a character! :lol:

So tell us... what is your boxer doing today and are you keeping up with them?! :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango was a the park this morning. On the way up some people in a car next to us talked to him. When they asked him where he was going and I said park, he got all excited and started barking at them! He ran for a straight hour and a half today with no breaks. Obviously had some extra energy today! He did take the time to find a HUGE puddle to roll around in. Everyone was laughing...I think at me cuz now I get to clean him! :whistle: Now he's looking out the window watching dad clean the car. I thought he may sleep for a couple of minutes, but no such luck. I'm about to do laundry, so I'm sure he's going to want to "help"!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's funny! :lol: Ava loves to steal DH's boxer shorts and throw them around outside! :ROTFLMAO:

Ava and Casey are sleeping on the couch right now. I have to go cut their chicken up and start breakfast for them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My two can't decide if they want to play or sleep. I brought home some new toys last night and they have been going crazy over then ever since. Even though there are 3 toys, they both want to play with the same one. They are so excited that even though they are laying down to nap, Duke still have the toy in his mouth, randomly making it squeak.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Well, we just got in from walk #84. She's finally zonked out on the kitchen floor.

So far today she has tortured the cat and mastered "roll over". :clap2:

We may take a trip to Petsmart later to work on her focus.

Puppy class graduation is on Wednesday and she has to be ready! :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
298 Posts
we were meant to be going on our monthly boxer walk with about 20 other boxers but the car broke down on route :evil: so we had to limp home and she has slept on the bed instead. think i will take her to the pub tonight for a pint :yes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Princess spent the morning trying to get on the couch by herself. Bowser spent the morning playfully pushing her off anytime she got close to making it up. I felt so bad for her I put her on the couch. She looked at me like I was crazy and jumped back down so they could continue their game. Silly me for trying to help. We are about to go for a walk with Bowser. Then nap time!!!!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
So far this morning I let Coby out to do his business and now he is running around our computer/pool table room like a mad man, throwing his Gumby toy everywhere. He is also looking at my mom's two parakeets like he wants to eat them for breakfast.

·
Banned
2,813 Posts
Paco is being completely lazy. He had one boxer burn in the backyard, ate breakfast, went out front with me for about 10 minutes, and now he's crashed out like he just ran a marathon. What a couch potato!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Kalypso and I went to Pooches in the Park to benefit the local humane society. She decided she wanted to go clothes shopping, so she got two bandanas (one covered in hearts/roses and the other is green with white shamrocks) and a matching visor hat that her ears poke through. She was having a lot of fun with all the currently homeless pooches, showing them how spoiled they will be when they find their forever homes. She is currently passed out in her crate lol. Heat, lots of distractions, and lots of playmates make an active girl very very very sleepy.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Layla took me for a walk. After she tried to "help" me organize the extra room. Then we headed over to her nana's house where she played with her favorite ball there and tried to eat cat poop. :no: hopefully, she will take a nap soon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wyatt and I did the 5k for Arthritis Walk this morning. I brought him, thinking it would be a great way to get him out in the community and get some exercise in! Well, Wyatt was so excited with all the people and excitement and dogs that he practically dragged me the 5k! :slap: He's usually great at loosh leash walking but today he was out of control! Regardless, it was a beautiful day, and Wyatt slept all the way home. Next time I'll bring reinforcements! :lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
What as Arbie been doing? - his usual two walks, tons of play like there's no tomorrow (he seems to think he's owned by two teenagers :lol:) then his favourite pass-time - foraging for food.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Rocco and Wrigley are in the living room sleeping right now although I don't really know how they're getting much sleep since the DH and my son keep yelling (they're watching the Chicago Bears game).

Earlier this afternoon, DH was working outside and the dogs were out with him. DH said he kept seeing Rocco jump as high as he could under the pear tree. DH thought maybe there was a squirrel up there. Nope!! Rocco was trying to get a pear. Once he got it, he played keep away from Wrigley for awhile. He also took off with DH's gloves when he took them off and laid them down. DH spent quite some time getting them back. :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rocko got to go to the dog park this morning. Then he picked out the mother of all bully sticks (you can see a pic of it in the Show Off section). After the dog park we met up with my husband at a local car show. Rocko made a bunch of new friends (mostly human) and then came home and crashed out for a couple of hours. He's awake now, we'll see what happens next.

Manda and Rocko in Kent, WA

·
Registered
922 Posts
Shane ate, then went outside to spend most of the day playing with the other pups. He and the other 4 that own us, and the one from our tenants, spent the day chasing squirrels...and each other. He came inside about 5 ate and then right back outside to run that off. No wonder he looks like he's starving all the time. :slap: I feed him and he runs it off.
BUT, now he's up in the chair with me sound asleep, snoring even. He'll have one more short trip outside, then he'll sleep all night. :clap2:

·
Registered
672 Posts
He went to a new offleash park by the ocean and met a cane corso, some cavaliers, a pitbull puppy, a siberian/malamute husky mix, and some other dogs, while walking with his two bull terrier friends. I kept him on a long leash though, so he can practice recall while playing. Now he has dog slobber all over him and is pooped. Maybe a bath for him soon but I'm pooped too.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yesterday he went to his first puppy grade one class. He is officially the craziest in the class. A really cool looking catahoula dog came up to him but Monty couldn't play because he was practicing 'sit at heel.' Too bad, because the catahoula's owner said it loves boxers!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts