Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see what is everyones favorite color of collar to put on there boxer.

Leave a reply of your favorite.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Mine have red..... Mason has a red collar and black lease with doggy skulls and Mack has a red collar with bones and a red lease

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Jackson has seasonal collars. Right now, he's wearing a fall color (orange, brown, black, tan) southwestern-looking zig-zag pattern collar that complements his fawn coloring.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I lobe Black but it can be so boring. I bought Porsha a pretty tan and pink Coach collar and I have to say its my fav and has lasted the longest.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Here are the ones the girls have..Although they both look pink, one is pink and one is lavender, and in person you can tell the difference.. Charlie is getting his for Christmas. I just can't pick the leather color, padding color or stitching yet.. LOL there are so many to choose from and I want them all, but I gotta do it soon

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ruby has a red collar but at Christmas she will get her grown up collar to match her sister Emerald's. Emerald has a leather collar with Emerald gemstones, Ruby will get one with Rubies.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Wyatt has a bye plaid one, but the only time he wears a collar is when we go to the vet. For walks we use a harness. He hates the feeling of a collar.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts