Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do YOU order your furkids stuff?
I'm a newbie at this just ordered some stuff at petedge they had some pretty good prices I think but after the (minimum order charge) $6.00something and shipping not so good a deal ordered 33.00 bucks worth of stuff and have of it was shipping and min order charges.......ghezz..
Anybody want to help out the new guy with a few good links?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
You can try http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ i know some people shop there. the only time i have ordered pet things online is from Hanna with her christmas stuff. I have both petsmart and petco and some other little pet supplies store, plus a pet supply warehouse close to home.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I've ordered from drsfostersmith.com and jbpet.com which I think is a bit cheaper.

G

·
0 Posts
I found it is almost cheaper to shop in the local petstores...no shipping and you support your own economy

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I mostly get fish stuff online, ha. but i have used www.drsfostersmith.com and was pleased. I want to buy some treats from http://www.bestbullysticks.com/ as soon as I take care of some necessary financial stuff first.. bills, who needs em!
If i only need a couple things, I print out online ads and take it to petsmart for a price match.  Mine at least will honor any online ad printed out.  I've heard some people say they refuse them, but my petsmart never questions it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well, as someone who has to shop online (we live overseas in support of the US), I shop quite a bit online.  For Allie, I go to www.jbpet.com www.petsmart.com www.drsfostersmith.com www.onlynaturalpet.com (they have great supplements that are all natural) and most importanly I go to www.slickdeals.net.  At slickdeals.net you can search for coupon codes in their coupon forum.  I check them out before I shop anywhere on the net.  I also sign up at all the pet sites I go to so I can be on their mailing lists and get coupons in the e-mail or mail.  Usually with drsfostersmith.com and onlynaturalpet.com they will have codes on their catalogs and that will sometimes you give you 10% off.  Another one is www.petfooddirect.com they always have coupons and they don't sell just food.  If you (or anyone else here is military) send me a PM and I will send you a code for them.

G

·
0 Posts
I shop eBay for the toys and Petsmart for anythig I cant get from wallyworld..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My local pet store really sucks for most things, so I order a lot online, I mainly use Care-A-lot pets for toys, Dr Fosters & jbpets...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts