Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to you use on your babies?  Any particular brand you like more than an other? Lilttle Sophie will be easy, but I'm not looking forward to actually sticking Kane in the tub.

·
Registered
780 Posts
We buy ours at Target, can't remember the brand name right now but it comes in several different styles.  They have a great one for puppies, smells like baby powder.  The green apple is great for really smelly babies and the oatmeal is nice for conditioning the coat.  Our babies get more baths than usual due to the fact that they are always getting into something smelly, dirty, etc.  These have never dried out their coats and leave them smelling great and shiny too!  :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I use Vet Solutions Aloe and Oatmeal Shampoo.  It has a conditioner in it.  Fiona is of a German Boxer line so her coat is kind of thick.  It works great and helps to keep her soft.

The main thing I think with shampoos is that I use Frontline or K-9 Advantix on her and this shampoo is soap free, which is what you are looking for if you use one of the monthly flea topicals, especially Revolution, so that it does not strip the product.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I use "Top Paw" Puppy Shampoo during the puppy stage and now I'm using "Premium" Antibacterial Deodorizing Shampoo.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i use the segrems (i think thats it) its green, but for white dogs, makes them extra white! its also flea and tick shampoo.  i also have just the reg segrems flea and tck shampoo.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I bought some at Pet Supplies Plus...I'm not sure how it is...let me know what you think...

----------

Simple-Clean Shampoo
Veterinary Formula

Hypoallergenic Formula

Veterinary Formula Simple Clean Shampoo is specially formulated for pets with allergies or sensitive skin.  Simple Clean Shampoo containt NO fragrance, artificial coloring, soaps, or irritating additives.

----------

I didn't want something very harsh...but I wanted something that would work you know.  I'll ask my vet when I stop there next week to see what they think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts