Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to take advantage of Shaka free shipping, but I only have this week!! Gus got out of his collar for the last time and from all your advice, we will be using the martingale from now on! However, he is 7 month and growing like a weed. Does anyone have any advice on what length? I don't want the little guy to out grow it so fast! What length did you get your puppy?!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I got the 14''-18'' for Gaby, it seems to be the standard size for boxers, this should still fit him once fully grown :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GabysDaddy\";p=\"85124 said:
I got the 14''-18'' for Gaby, it seems to be the standard size for boxers, this should still fit him once fully grown :)
Thank you so so much! It is so nice to have all your help...this is my first fur baby!

·
Registered
693 Posts
IMO a 14-18 inch collar should be about the right size. My boy Donner is 75lbs and the 14-18 has still got enough to let out
if he bulks up any more. :D  I would measure his neck to make sure 14" isnt to big.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered the Green Camo for my boy! I will post plenty of pics when we get it in! Thanks again for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts