Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got one of those Balls, a large one. I put in little pieces of treats, doesn't work like I thought. He's not all that interested in it, I guess b/c they won't come out like he likes.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Can someone post a picture of the kong because I want to get Jessie one but I couldnt find the right one at petco. I found the one were u can put a bone it in like it has the shape of the bone.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
we have the large red one and a smaller red ball. i dont like the ball at all and neither do the girls but the other if i stuff it with pb than they fight over it :) it becomes a game of hide and seek for the girls :)

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"28701 said:
we have the large red one and a smaller red ball. i dont like the ball at all and neither do the girls but the other if i stuff it with pb than they fight over it :) it becomes a game of hide and seek for the girls :)
We have the large one too and the red ball.  Kiah loves the red ball when we play fetch in the basement (it bounces everywhere) but doesn't play with it upstairs.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Right, when I give them the pb at room temperature, it's all over in a matter of minutes (Sophie's a little slower).  Frozen gives them more time to enjoy working at getting it out.  The yogurt is definitely a not on the carpet activity.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Daisy has a large and an extra large red kong. I fill mine with natural yoghurt and maybe some sea jerky or broken up biscuits, then I freeze them.
It can get a little messy, especially when Daisy throws the kong with her mouth at the floor to try and knock out the last remaning bits inside!
Kongs really are great toys.

Heather

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm not sure how old Bella is but now Kong makes puppy kongs in pink and blue.  They also have the assorted shapes.  I bought Jaxon a medium size puppy Kong and fill it with the puppy treat stuff from kong that comes in a can.  I bought Bayla a medium sized red kong and fill it with the liver flavored treat in a can.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I don't know what it is but Chloe was never interested in a kong..no matter what I put in it. I started with the puppy kong..then bought the medium and even the large one but nope Ms Witch wants nothing to do with it. lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.