Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know i am not the cleanest person in the world but if I was asking people to save my dog and not have the breed put down I think I would atleast make the place look ok and not have the dog in the cage with ties holding it shut keeping it away from my child!!!! and the mess espicaly with a child in the home see the cords all over the place oh my god!!!! I can see it dog chews cord set place on fire kills dog and child!!! so upset with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvQzkpQ9T8

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh...my house has been similar...we are still moving in...you don't know the circumstances of that family...they could be in the process of moving...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well I don't think and it most likely came off wrong but I am not saying that I am judging the person I said I agreed that the cords where dangerous. I also agree I don't understand why there where ties on the cage. I guess u will never know though.
Samantha

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe I heard on here of people who have had to reinforce the cage due to dogs with separation anxiety...maybe the doggie has broken out of his cage before...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mabey but when posting why kill the breed and asking people to feel sorry for your dog keeping it in a cage with ties on it really doesn't get the point across having the dog out playing with the child or laying with the child would get a better message across and I really do think that even if they were moving in they could have presented the video a little better their are to meny jerks out there who genneralize on who owns dogs like that and that is dirty, drug dealing, blacks, and lower in come families

1 - 6 of 6 Posts