Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a family dog show here on the base in a few weeks and they have some fun divisions such as- wiggliest tail, best costume, best trick, etc. So my boys don't have a tail, and they are lacking any tricks as well, so I'm thinking of going for "best costume". Since they look so much alike I'm looking for a duo.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I like the Holyfield vs. Tyson idea. Bibby would go as Samuel L. Jackson. He even has a Kengal hat!! LOL!! He really looks like him!   :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm kinda partial to Blues Bros  :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can so see Bibby as Sam L Jackson. That's funny. My husband is partial to the Blues Brother too, so I still trying to decide. Lenny would for sure be Belushi and Eddie, Akroyd. I'm trying to think of a way to give him a harmonica without him eating it...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
you could always do tweedle dum and tweedle dee from Alice in Wonderland....that way if their costumes are askew from all the bouncing you can say that they are playing the part :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
LMAO that will be a riot !!! i like both ideas

as we all found out at halloween neither of my dogs "DO" costumes hahahahah..was funny trying though

·
Registered
236 Posts
I like the Tweede Dee and Tweedle Dum idea! Sorry I have no orginal ideas! But they are adorable!

Oh wait, my husband says Batman and Robin! :wink:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, good ideas. They really are Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum. I really like Batman and Robin. That could be pretty easy with some capes, not sure how the masks will go over. Actually, I'm not sure if any of it will go over. The only thing they have ever had on is their collars. But, I'm willing to try in the name of competition.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
you should make them star wars characters lol one could be yoda don't know about the other.......  maybe the other could be the guy from lord of the rings, gollum? (have no clue how to spell that)
p.s. I swear I'm not into sci fi flicks! lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
batman and robin where the first to come to mind... though no matter what it has to be REALLY FUNNY or REALLY COOL to win... I don't think batman and robin would pull it off... most likely tweedle dee and tweedle dum or maybe even blues bros

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Maybe they could go as Pirates! Couple of them from Pirates of the Caribean. . .that would be cute and im sure kids size hats and things will fit them. They could have little belt straps with a sword in there. Eye patch might be pushing it though! :))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts