Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may have been done already but I am just curious. All of my friends say that my dog's names are odd, but I explained to then that you want a registered dog to have a unique name so they can be identified and stand apart. I am going to list my dog's names and I would love to hear names of your dogs.

Blossom's Lil Pixie Bluebelle

Harley Hot Dog Hung Lo ( My mom named this one what can I say)

Fann's FunnyFace Bernard (I didn't name him either)

Blossom's Daisy Isadora Belle ( If you say it fast Isadora Belle kinda sounds like ,is adorable)

Blossom's Medusa of Bochi

Blossoms Jazzmin Leilani Ann Angel of Bochi ( Blossom's Jazzmin , A flower from Heaven, an Angel of Bochi)

Blossom's Rocko D Bar Barra of Bochi( Blossom if my nickname , Rocko is for my father in law Rocky, D is for my husband David and Bar Barra is for my mom Barbara

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly is Trifecta's Lilly of the Valley...

My other Boxers have been:

Rifle Shot in the Night~~~ Shotty

Skunk with Funk~~~ Funky

Whistler's Prize~~~ Windy

Blue Boy Bowler~~~ Blue (duh...lol)

Stars Reign of Fire~~~ Star

My other breeds:

General Ulyssuus [sp] S. Grant~~~ General [miniature shnauzer]

Poncho Villa~~~ Poncho [{ATTACK} Chihuahua]

Max In A Million~~~ Max [German Shepard/Coon Hound cross; SAR dog]

Weird names I know, but nothing like naming a Boxer "Gaylord"!!!  ROFLMAO @ Dan!!!  Poor Ringer!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
My older boxer is named  Mr. Ekim Izzilop.( my son and husband are named Mike. Ekim is Mike spelled backwards, Izzilop is our last name spelled backwards. Polizzi ) My Delila's full name is, Lulu's Diva Delila. I love the dog names listed so far, one is cuter than the other.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well i have to say i love all the names they are all very neat :) when i hamed our girl i wanted something simple, sweet and somewhat sophysticated soo she is Hailee Jo... Hailee after my husbands brothers daughters middle name and jo well cause i was simple and kinda rymed :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I love all  your pup's names!

Mine is not registered.  He was a shelter rescue, so he's just Henry.  But he's really cute and wonderful.  I looked up his name once, the meaning is "ruler of the household" and boy is that the truth! :lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
The ( ) are pups from my litters, which I named but do not own.  The name before the / is what we called them, after the / is what the new owners called them.  Some of these are co-owned dogs, as well.

Liberty's Irish Amber - Linus
Cameliard's Nivetta le Fay - Nettie
Cameliard's Coals to Newcastle - Hugo
Newcastle's Valentine Surprise - Valentine
Newcastle's One and Only - D'art
(Newcastle's All for One - Oliver/Jake)
(Newcastle's One for All - Eli/Oliver)
(Newcastle's One for the Road (became Lil' Boudreaux) - Whiskey/Boudreaux)
(Newcastle's One More Time - Little Linus/Buddy)
Newcastle's Crown Jewel of Randolph - Xena
Newcastle's Global AbFab - Patsy
Shaeward's Jolly Holiday at Newcastle - Emma
Newcastle's Vision of the Past - Evie
(Newcastle's Suddenly One Summer - Baby/Brandy)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah is a rescue so it is just Kiah; it means from a beautiful place.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Our first dog growing up was a Dashuand, his name was Baron Eric Von Tripps, aka Tripps

My boxers:
Visions of Timbuktu-Buck
Tia Maria
Samson
Donje's I'm Just A Country Angel-Angel

·
Registered
278 Posts
I need to think of a name for Jaxon, but my Shetland Sheepdog is Lucia Belladonna (beautiful woman in Italian).  Her sister was Black Beauty Nikol (Nikki).  I'll be using Kevlar in Jaxon's name.  Kevlar..if you don't know..is the material bullet proof wear is made from.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Donner, like the reindeer we got him just before Christmas. His fathers side had a long line of "Dukes" so his long name is Donner, Duke of Homer

1 - 20 of 27 Posts