Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
And that is the reason I will NOT use those things. I have been caught in other people's while they were out dog walking! OUCH!!! Those things should be taken off the market. I'm really surprised more dogs legs haven't been severed!  8O

I hope your leg stops smokin and heals quickly!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Not that I was planning on getting one, but you just gave me another reason not to...Ouch!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds like it hurts really bad.  My sister has the tape one for her golden retriever; when I watch her I tell her I want her regular leash.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I hate those things for that reason, funny a co-worker and I were just talking about them yesterday, she had one and it cut her husbands hand right open when he tried to grab it. Kinda dumb anyways to grab it but that has happened to me on my leg. OUCH.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie did that to shaun as well... along his fingers..... she is so strong and she just has this burst of speed...  shes nearly pulled my arm out of the socket a dozen times

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We only use it here  and there for exercise until the yard gets fenced in.   We have the tape ones which are not the ropes but my dog walker placed it somewhere not to be found, so we had to use the rope one.  Not a big fan at all - and ouch is right:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts