Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im sitting here on the computer and all of a sudden i hear a bang at the office door and hailee fell over and started choking/vomiting yellow foamy stuff and i freaking out, she seems fine now but i dont kow what that could have been and my husband is out of town till saturday and i have no way to get to the vet!! im so scared and freaking out what could it have been??? any help ??? please :(

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no she was laying at my feet, got up and then that happened :(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The yellow foamy stuff is bile. Nothing to freak out over. Give her some plain lowfat yogurt, about a teaspoon or two, that should help her.
If I don't give Maddie her yogurt every night she will throw up bile too.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
poor girl. I would just keep an eye on her. If it happens again i would call a local e-vet and see if they can tell you anything. hopefully someone else can give a little bit better advice.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
me to :9 scared me to death, thank you for all the info shes sleeping on me now. hope shes fine thanks again everyone :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Kaci used to do that. She'd vomit this yellow foamy stuff, then fall over, like one of those fainting goats...she'd start kicking her legs, then get up like nothing was wrong...all in a matter of 15 seconds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts