Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zulu is registered "Dieltoka's Romeo" :D

We got Zulu in South Africa  from a German Lady, Boxers in her family for years, and she bred this one and only litter from her two house dogs, Mummy fawn and white and pops was brindle. :D

She asked if we would keep it at Romeo caus he was the most gorgeous Boxer pup she had ever seen, But when we decided to get a pup, Buks had already said he wanted his own pup called Zulu since he was little and so we stuck with Zulu, but he does also come to Romeo :lol:

She took the first two letters from all her familys name to come up with Dieltoka! And he was registerd with FBCSA "Federation of Boxer Clubs of South Africa, ive still got the receipt for paying for him too :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Donner Duke of Homer                                                                                                                                                    
            Blitzen hasn't been registered yet

G

·
0 Posts
Binga Boo LeBeouf    (I didn't pick the middle name.  My mother-in-law called her that when she was little and it stuck.  It has a nice ring to it though..  haha)

Not sure what Bear's full name will be, we haven't sent in his papers yet.  We call him Booger Bear so probably that.  Silly as it may be, he responds to it.  (the "B" names for pets run in the family so we tried to go with that.  )

I wish we had really cool names, but we don't.  :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HannaBanana\";p=\"124870 said:
Hanna -

"Red Earth's Copa Cab'Hanna"

Kash -

"Red Earth's Running to the Bank"

:lol:  Running to the bank, great name for a Boxer!!

G

·
0 Posts
JessiesMom\";p=\"124866 said:
Jessie isnt registered
Well I think Jessie is a cutie patootie and i LOVE that picture in your signature.  Looks like she is smiling for the camera  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah and Keegan are both rescues and they don't give any paper work out on rescues.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those doggies that arent registered, what would YOU call them if you could register them today? (this should be funny) :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I have no clue what samsons registered name is....if he is even registered. Savannah, i dont know either. I was supposed to get her papers but that never happened.....no biggie.  Reese though is Reeses Pieces Venglar (<--our last name) My daughter thought she looked like a PB cup cause of her coloring :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
zulu\";p=\"124879 said:
For those doggies that arent registered, what would YOU call them if you could register them today? (this should be funny) :lol:
I will have to think about that not really sure  :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I get to choose the registered name of our pup I thought of Sir Odin Tanoak, Odin's Tanoak Legacy, Tanoak's Scotia Pride...I'll think of more

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson isn't registered, he's my rescue..I honestly don't know what I would use, have to think on that one

Angel- Donje's I'm Just a Country Time Angel

Flick- Country Time's A Flicker of Light

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't know what Autumn's is...we haven't yet recieved her papers.  I actually need to call the breeder about that.

My one room mate likes to call her Qiqirn (if anyone has seen the Brothers Solomon it's the name of the Will Forte's Inuit prom date from Alaska haha...and if you haven't seen the movie I highly recommend it, surprisingly hilarious!), which she also now comes to haha....the funniest part is (and we didn't know this until a couple days ago) Qiqirn is actually a large dog from Inuit mythology who is mostly bald!  Hilarious because Autumn has demodex and is also very bald haha...Qiqirn is also described as skittish and foolish (like Autumn) and "Men and dogs run from it, and it runs from men and dogs." which is funny because out on walks people always think she's going to be a mean dog for some reason (I had a lady actually scream outloud when her children approached her once :roll: ), little do they know that she's more scared of them! haha....funny how these things work out.

Maybe I should just change her name to Qiqirn?  :lol:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Gero is named:

Gero zur Freiheit, in English it is:

Gero of freedom

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Roxy is Roxannes Raging Fury

Reeko/Nico's is Skyehighs Late Night Flight lmao seeing how his flight didnt come in til 12am :roll:  Is was suppose to be there at 9pm :x

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Attila:  Originally named "Little Man", we named him Spauldings Little Attila.

Daphne:  we named her Princess Daphne Spaulding.  But now she is a Queen.

Dogs we dont have anymore but get to see constantly
Ramsey:  I drove and got him after a episode of Hell's Kitchen was over (Gordon Ramsay).  But he is now named Nephi.
AJax:  Originally named Casper...(boo that stunk.)  We changed it too AJax the Great.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts