Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent thread we discussed our favorite thing about the boxer.  Mine is the spot below the chin???  where white and fawn and black all meet together.  What's yours?

G

·
0 Posts
I love her little nub as she wags it back and forth and I also love her ears as they stand at attention

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel's Woo woo's, can't help but smile when she does it...Samson's eyes, he looks at me with unconditional love & trust...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Fav part...Well for a boxer puppy it has got to be the little egg head. I just love it!!

For my girls it has to be savannahs face and the look in her eyes she is being serious and wants to cuddle. i can see the love she has and i just melt.

Reese its her smile-she does it all the time!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah cocking her head when I talk to her, seriously contemplating what I said even if it was silly.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow that's a tuffy! If I can't choose evrything, I'd have to say Maddies kidney beaning and wiggle butt!  :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as actions go, my favorite thing Bo does is crouch down really low, wiggling his but, and then pounce.  It's soooo cute.

G

·
0 Posts
behavior wise, it's how she looks straight at you and barks at you if you are not giving her enough attention

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I'd have to say Sadie's face and the way she tilts her head when there's a weird sound  :lol: And her wiggly butt! I want to say EVERYTHING!! LOL

·
Registered
491 Posts
I melt when I'm talking to Gunnar and he looks straight in my eyes and turns his head so seriously, as if he knows exactly what mommy's saying.  We have some awesome conversations!  And Ginger, she's the biggest snuggle bug I've ever seen.  She LOVES to cuddle and love on me, that's my favorite thing about her.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love everything about the little guy..I think my favorite part is when he finds something new and starts barking and growling at it becasue its making noise

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i love Maverick's big dark eyes, they have so much expression and it's like he really gets what im saying to her. Such a cutie

·
Registered
317 Posts
Boy, that is a toughie.  I guess Baby's little tail wiggle would be my favorite.  Just love to watch it go back and forth.  LOL

·
Registered
169 Posts
wow that is  tough one.. hmm id have to say her bambi run, its just too cute!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I love Lilly's Boxer Bunny hop.  She does it when we're at a new place or one of her oldy but goodies.  She does it when she excited and happy, mostly when she's jsut started working (before she hits the "nothing but business" switch) or when she's playing with a favored toy.

I love it.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
My fav is Fiona's eyes!  I love alot of things about her, but her eyes have to take the cake.  I also like how her markings look like she is wearing eye liner.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

the very top of her head... between the white... when she is sitting with me i just rub that part of her head!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hard to choose but right now I gotta say his paws.   They are huge compared to the rest of his body.  Everyone keeps telling me "he's going to be huge if he ever grows into those things!"    It's funny when he plays around with a ball or something, you just see these skinny legs lunging out attached to these paws, its like he has boxing gloves on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts