Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
AWWW SHE JUST WANTS A LITTLE TASTE!!!  LMFAO THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, YOU'RE SITTING THERE WHILE HANNAH IS BEGGING AND KASH IS IN THE BACKGROUND EATING OUT OF THE SING!!!!!! got a little tear im laughing so hard! lmao

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to my household....NEVER a dull moment!!  However Kash is kind of smarter - Screw begging, I'll get my own crumbs!!

G

·
0 Posts
lol...and that's why my two are crated at dinner time, lol...no begging that way!~

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats so CUTE...hehehehe

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol Diesel does that as well. If it's something that smells really good, he'll sing for a few minutes. If I tell him no, he'll jackhammer my arm. 9 times out of 10 the food goes flying and he gets his way. lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wow i was seriously laughing out loud lol... especially w/ the tongue haning out lol  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

·
Registered
905 Posts
That was hilarious!  Hanna is funny enough but when I saw Kash counter surfing in the background while she had you distracted I burst out laughing.

Looks like you're going to have to start eating standing up!

·
Registered
977 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  I blame the owners!!:rofl:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! That was hysterical! :rofl: How could you refuse that face? :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that picture of Hanna all spread out half on the table....What in the world was that that was soo interesting to her? Lol Kash had the right idea tho :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That was so cute, just love Hannas' little tongue hanging out and Kash in the background in the sink.

·
Registered
526 Posts
thats awesome! next time it will be cash doing what Hanna is doing and Hanna counter surfing :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts