Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this and thought I would share (but it is long):

"When you bring a dog into your life, you begin a journey. A journey that will bring you more love and devotion than you have ever known, yet will also test your strength and courage. If you allow, the journey will teach you many things, about life, about yourself, and most of all, about love. You will come away changed forever, for one soul cannot touch another without forever leaving its mark.

Along the way, you will learn much about savoring life

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is beautiful Barb, brought tears to my eyes, but it is so true. I think I am going to print that and frame it

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That was very beautiful. It's a shame the author is unknown!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about this when I took Kiah out this morning for our little walk, she just stopped put her head up and sniffed the air.  I was going to tell her to come on we were in a hurry but that is when I remembered this, so I just put my head up closed my eyes and sniffed the fresh clean air, it felt so good.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now I like that Barb, thanks for reminding us we need to stop and sniff as much as our furbabies do....I love watching my 2 when they do that, head up, tail up, they just look so darn regal

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that was nice. it brought tears to my eyes and made me smile at the same time..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts