Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
isn't it great to come home to your fur baby.  I had the worst day today.  I'm a pharmacy tech and was on the phone almost all afternoon getting the run around from ins. companies.  My neck is sore from holding the phone and I never got any answers that I needed.  So, anyways, I get home and walk in and there is my Rocky.  He's all happy that momma is home and I just sigh because once I see his face my bad day disappears!  Gotta love fur babies!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i agree, i am having a bad day too, the serpintine (sp?) belt snapped on my jeep and i was on lake shore drive doing 50 miles an hour and i could not move my steering wheel! i had no power steering!then my temp gauge said my car was overheating and my brakes were not working. my gauges lit up like a Christmas tree!
but of course sumya made it all better with her "hugs" and kisses! (sorry if i hijacked your thread... :oops: )

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I agree too! I think it's always great coming home to the nubbie wagging, kidney beaning, and kisses. It doesn't even matter if I'm gone for 2 minutes or 2 hours, the greeting is always the same. Gotta love 'em!  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I love coming home to my baby after a hard day...always a great pick-me up.

PS...I'm a pharmacy tech as well...and when I used to work retail (work in a hospital now) I had some rough days so I know what you are talking about!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I hear ya!! this week so far has been heck at work and every night when i finally get home i have my pack there. Savvy and Reese typically look at me and trot off but Samson just loves all over me. I will go in and lay in bed at about 9ish and turn tv on and he comes and curls up with me and i wrap my arm around him and things just seem to be ok. He is a complete mommas boy :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
YUP..no matter how bad the day goes..I speed home to Ashley, and just like Andrea..after a good walk with her, and some heavy play time..we snuggle on the bed together, and all the cares of the world slip away with all the boxer kisses, and her "smack, smack, smack" of those lips ( her boxer sleeptime noise ).....makes me sleepy thinking about it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, nothing like the unconditional love & joy of 2 nubbies going 90 miles an hour when you walk in the door. Makes everything else seem very unimportant :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
yes, no matter how bad my day was it is always better when you are greated with so much love; now I have double the love and it makes twice as nice.

·
Registered
105 Posts
this is one of the main reasons I own a dog.  Its refreshing to come home and see something so full of joy.  No matter how crabby I am feeling Zu can get me to smile every time.
-Rich

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Oh man I couldn't agree with you all more.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You gotta love dogs (especially boxers).  They don't care if your fat, tall, etc.  They have unconditional love.  And yes coming home to the furbabies can definitely make your day better!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Just had to say totally agree!!!

Even though we're teaching "OFF THE GATE" -- I love coming home to the wiggle butts that just can't sit still on the floor!   There's no better medicine!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
My pups always cheer me up if I'm having a rough day.  There unconditional love is always a pick me up.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i think i love it the most when i get something out of the truck..im gone about 2.3 seconds and they act like ive been gone all day haha sooooo happy to see me...but BEFORE i walked out the door they could have cared less if i was there or not hahaha

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Duke and Chipper (black lab) greet me at the front door every evening when I get home from work.  I love the wiggle-butt routine from Duke and the happy whine, whine (I'm so glad you're home, now where's dinner) from Chipper!  After dealing with 7th graders all day, it's soooo nice to see my furboys who are glad to see me!!  :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts