Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd start this thread for us folks living outside the USA since we don't have our own section to do so.....I'm sure were really outnumbered but I thought it would be fun anyway :lol:

I'll start

Most of you probably already know where I'm from because it is posted under my avatar pic, but I'm from Ontario, Canada living in Long Point on the shores of lake Erie...

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm English living in France. About 60 miles south of Paris.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Good Idea! I was starting to feel left out since the start of the US area specific forums!

I'm from Nova Scotia Canada but for the past 5 years I've been living on Prince Edward Island.

·
Registered
370 Posts
We are living in Tirana, Albania.  We'll be here until autumn 2009 or maybe 2010, depends on DH.  He can extend his tour here if he likes it enough.  He works with US Embassy so we get to travel a lot and live everywhere.  This is my 19th country to visit and my 4th to live in.  Allie even has the EU passport and travels pretty much everywhere with us.  I always say she must have some interesting "conversations" at the dog park.  :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
I live in Northern Germany ...
I think I am the only one from Germany in this forum, is that right?

@ GabysDaddy:
"Gabriele" or the short form "Gaby" ist a typical female name in Germany
but I never knew a dog with my name before!
I like it! So your dog is very special for me  :wink:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Jay-Jay, I'm German too, although I was born and raised in Toronto.  Now don't start speaking to me in German as I think I have lost everything I once knew!  Once my grandparents passed away, that was kinda it.  My mom is shocked ... probably because she wasted all those Saturday's taking me to German School.  LOL ...  :p

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JayJay\";p=\"91772 said:
I live in Northern Germany ...
I think I am the only one from Germany in this forum, is that right?

@ GabysDaddy:
"Gabriele" or the short form "Gaby" ist a typical female name in Germany
but I never knew a dog with my name before!
I like it! So your dog is very special for me  :wink:
Thanks :wink:  I love the name Gabrielle, it sounds very beautiful

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm in Ireland.  From Dublin but currently living in Carlow, which is about 50 miles away.  Hoping to get back to Dublin in the next 2 or 3 years, though!

·
Registered
358 Posts
UK, small place in West Yorkshire not far from where the Bronte Sisters lived (for those of you that have heard of them )

1 - 20 of 132 Posts