Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess from me being with Brodi 24/7 never realized how quick he was growing until I snapped a pic of him today and compared it to one I took about a month ago. He never used to be able to see out our big picture window without the ottoman and now he can do it with no problem. He is catching up with Chloe so quick! Makes me kinda sad to see him growing up so darn fast  :(

And here's a few pics from playtime today.. I think they wore me out before they wore themselves out!!

Brodi more interested in a worm then the ball

Boxer burn time!

Nap time is the best!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is growing so fast and look at Chloe jumping for the ball, looking so good.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Holy Cow Shari!  8O  I think you can stop feeding the miracle gro now!  :lol: Brodi is growing like a weed! He looks great, and I love the spot on the back of his head. Miss Chloe looks great too. Very cute together!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, are you sure that's Brodi?  :lol: He really is growing Shari and looking great too...I got to tell you, that last pic just made me go Aaaahhhhh.Love to see Boxers all snuggled up

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
holy crap !! look how HUGE he got !! they both look awesome girl !!! and i LOVE how dark he stayed !!! whoo hoooo take more pics take more pics hehe

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
What a big boy, doing what big sister can do.

He's such a little cutie!

They appear as though they had a great time playing and that snuggle pic is absolutely precious!!!

And how DID you do the wink thing???? SOOOO cool.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow, i remeber seeing the pup drinking from the drinkwell fountain and he is sooo big now. . . 8O

they grown up too fast :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts