Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that there's new pictures in Beckhams gallery....but we haven't heard from his moms lately!  Just wondering how the little guy is doing!?!  I'm going with that old saying that "no news is good news"!  Hope all is well! Miss you & Becks!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
On everyboard ive ever been there is usually a drop in posting during the summer.  Im sure there is nothing to worry about!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah it is vacation time! I saw one of Becks mom online the other day. Funny you should bring this up, I was thinking of Voltaire this morning. Haven't seen much of Annette lately. Maybe they get to take long vacations in France!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lisa, I was thinking about Annette a few days ago as well...I need a Voltaire fix! I love that guy...I'm thinking that with it being summer and Europeans do have more vacation time than us, that is why we aren't hearing from some of our peeps...But again, I do hope everything is well with our friends...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"19825 said:
Lisa, I was thinking about Annette a few days ago as well...I need a Voltaire fix! I love that guy...I'm thinking that with it being summer and Europeans do have more vacation time than us, that is why we aren't hearing from some of our peeps...But again, I do hope everything is well with our friends...
LMAO..

Im sorry, but seeing you type peeps... Just made me die laughing! LMAO!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Me and Liz chatted it up with Morgan (Beckhams2ndMom) Wednesday afternoon.. She's really busy with work! But they both better get their butts back here soon!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm feeling REALLY guilty now :oops:  but don't worry if i'm not around much during august - just low on free time and a brother who hogs the pc rather a lot :roll:
Otherwise all is well and i hope you are all enjoying the summer too (i say "summer" but the weather's been dismal here :( )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts