Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really only have a petsmart around here. Any of you guys use a good online store for toys and food/treats?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thank you tootie!!  I have been wanting to go to online ordering and these sites will help.  I want to be able to order more in bulk seems like everytime I turn around I am at the store buying whatever is left on the shelf.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much. A question about the bully sticks. A few people posted about them on merrick's website. Are the bully's on the "bestbullystick" website, basically the same thing? There is a HUGE price difference. .89 compared to 2.59 for 6 inchers! Also, if they are really less than a buck a piece, how many do you usually let your dog have a week? One a day or less? My sister-in-law has a 4 month old chihuahua and she is teething real good, would these be good for her too?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I never ordered the bully sticks from bestbullysticks, I've only ordered the chicken and sweet potato jerky from them. I get my bully's from my petstore which carry the Moo Free Range bully's which I prefer especially for indoor chewing. Less stink with those.  :wink:  Bully's can be called pizzle sticks or chews also. I would just make sure they are not wrapped in any sort of rawhide.
As far as how many you can feed....Totally up to you and the dog. Maddie can plow through a bully in an hour or two, or sometimes takes her 3 days to finish. I usually give one 12 inch Bully a week though. They are kind of expensive for me to do anymore than that!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I also like care-a-lot pets, they give discounts for larger ordering of items

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
maddy_mae\";p=\"97662 said:
we have used petedge.com

My breeder, Rhonda uses them a lot, I need to pick up a catalog from her as she will combine my orders with hers to get better prices

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I don't think I would give a bully anything to a 4-month-old teething puppy!  Give a cold carrot for the pup to chew.  The cold makes the gums feel better and the carrot is just hard enough to remove baby teeth. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts