Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ordering a shaka and i just wanted some input... I have finally got the bf to agree to the fire dance which is a new collar but i am now unsure about it...do you think it will suit Maverick's brindle? Any other one's that you think will suit him? AND NO PINK lol....the bf will kill me if i get anything pink. Also...1 inch or 1.5 inch...im terrible at making decisions!

thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
We just got Donners and to be honest my next choice would have been fire dance. We went with the 1", didn't think Donner would like the width of the 1.5" It's really hard to decide, I know :lol: If you're worried about the fire dance being too dark for Maverick,(that was my concern with Donner) how about some of the blue themes? I think it would show nicely with his dark brindle?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ive emailed to ask if they can make a 1.5 with it backed on red  so it would be brighter then...the bf loves red and black which is why i chose that one but im going to check some blues now.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I like the idea of the red backing on fire dance. Went back and checked, if your bf likes red/black how about the lava flow red? For blues I really like the Ali'i, nice design and not tooo girly :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think any reds would look good on Mav with his coloring Donya...Hard to decide huh?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Donya, I think the fire dance on red backing would look sharp on Mav's brindle, I also really like the blue Ali'i, probably the one I would get if Gaby was a male.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Donya; I just emailed you.  Sorry for the delay....I also work at a doggie daycare, so I'm not always in my studio.  So we can do the Fire Dance on a red trim and it will really stand out on that.  I think some of the Teal colors look sooooo good on brindles.  Lava Flow Teal is one of my favorites.  I also have quite a few trims that aren't on the site, so if there is ever something specific as far as colors or themes that you are looking for, just contact me.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah the teals are nice I was hoping to get Odin the teal lava flow if I can get up some extra cash... I think Mav would look great in red! It really compliments him in his siggy! I was gonna get 1.5 cuz' he has a nice BIG THICK neck!

I say go with red on Mav!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I agree go with the red, it will look great on him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts