Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've noticed in the last several months that Mic's spots have started to run together...almost like the stripes in a brindle...of course, his patches are brindle...so, we find it fascinating...don't know if you can tell from the pics...but, his spots are a more red brown, like his brindle patches...not black...does anyone else have a white boxer with spots like this??  I swear, pretty soon he's going to be more brindle then white!LOL  Maybe a new unofficial kind of brindle...hmmm...not reverse...maybe inverse white brindle!ROTFLOL! jk...anyway...how bout yours???

·
Registered
427 Posts
I dont have a white boxer but, I do think that the sheet over the car seats is a great idea lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well his spots are definitely running together Jeanene and they do seem to be kinda reddish brown...Lol, I like that an inverse white brindle.....Regardless, Mic is still a handsome boy

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well, I don't have a white, but the white on Maddie is covered with spots. I think the older they get, the more spots they get! I think Maddie is part dalmation!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Isis's spots look like Maddie's...some are seperate and alot run together...hers are some black and some a reddish color..hmmmm..

Mic is so so handsome !!!& getting SO big

do we have a big boy bark yet? hehe i luv that

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
haha my dog's spots are underneath the hair, you never see them unless their all wet. But thats so cool how Mic's spots are like that!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I noticed that with Harley and now Milo that the older they get the more spots they get in their white. I've never seen a while boxer with spots like that though, crazy.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wow! I just love Mic's spots! He is so handsome!
To be honest Daisy has more spots on her belly where she has less hair. But when she gets completely wet she looks more like a dalmatian!
Here's a pic of her spotty belly, and on the other pic of the back of her head you can see the a little spot of brindle fur! It's the only coloured bit of fur that she has!

Heather

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink's are like Mic's, only she doesn't have quite so many of them.  They're all under the hair, but still quite clear.

You can see them down her back here (sorry bout the crappy pic, it was taken with my phone in a moving car!)

And you can see the slightly bigger ones on her chest and belly here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts