Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
1st post here. We may be getting a Boxer puppy and want to start looking for a breeder. We have two Dobermans presently and would get pup after one of them pass. That hopefully will be a few years. We have a 3 yr old grandson and thought a pup would be great for him when he is over. He does get along good with our present dogs. Loki, 6 yr old female, has officially adopted him. Codi 8yo has been much slower to warm up to him. Both are rescues.

Anyhow, found some breeders in Montana. On their websites they show white Boxers. We want a breeder concerned about passing on non-desirable traights. White Boxers are not standard and have health problems because of what comes with that coloring?? Right?? If a pup comes out white, should the parents not be breed anymore?? I would not want to support a breeder like that. Or am I all wrong about that?

Loki is having health issues, kidney disease has been ruled out. Still diagnosing symptoms but problem has been narrowed down to a couple things. That just got us thinking about our future with dogs.

We have had three Boxers in the past. Two rescues, one puppy.
Tanner was bought as a puppy. Sweet and lovable, very trainable, loved play time. Passed from massive seizure at nine yo.
My avatar shows Tyson, he was a joker and instigator of all rough housing. We rescued him at 5yo. Tanner immediately forgot everything about agility overnight. He passed at 11yo after massive stroke.
Then we added Riggley to the pack. She was a rescue, female, stubborn, hard to train, very loving, loved mountain biking and hiking. At 12 yo, over the course of a week, the arthritis in her lower back caused her uncontrollable pain and it was her time.

When the time comes, we will travel to inspect kennels and parents. Primarily looking for knowledgeable, ethical breeders and don't want to deal with the others.

Sorry so long. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thank you, MikeB

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
The "White," thing is easy! 30 some odd percent of all "Boxer's," are born "White," if you breed a Flashy Male to a Flashy Female, you will get White Puppys, it's that simple. Now a 100% white puppy (no other markings) might be more prone to being deaf?? But other than that the "White's are just as "healthy as regular Boxer's."

And the fact that they are not eligible for conformation?? Is not about the "Dog's," it's about the "Rules," for "Working Dog's. And the "German's," set the Rules for Working Dog's. And under the rules to be a Working Dog, the "White Dog's," are Banned. Because they are to easy to see at night so they can't do the LE K9 thing!

Now I wonder how many of those guy's ever recalled a "White Boxer," at night while it was snowing and tried to spot them?? The term "invisible comes to my mind." But Boxer's don't come from Switzerland so I'll let it go. :)

But for the future, what you do need to know is with Boxer's only one Female in the household! Just don't break that rule and you'll be fine. Welcome Aboard. :)

Oh and a general location would be useful for recommendations.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I know some breeders are somehow registering white Boxers but I don't know how since the AKC doesn't accept that color so don't know. I do know that white dogs can be deaf and more prone to skin cancers. I would check around and see who's offering what in breeders around you, whatever color you get make sure the breeder is doing health testing for the serous diseases like heart DM and hips. I don't know how an older Doberman would react to having a puppy around though.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
White boxers are not so unusual but cannot be shown in AKC conformation events at this time. I am not talking albino. Overall a white boxer does not have additional health issues other than they may be more prone to cancers and deafness, but I don't know that to be fact.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Hmm, Ok maybe something has changed?? Cause I see 25% (of Boxers) are White also and I was sure it was in the low 30% a few years ago?? And back then I used this site.:
White Boxer Dogs | Boxer Dog Information Center

In any case, they are not "Rare" in the sense of you can find one if you want one. But they are "Rare," in that your chances of seeing another one on the street's are pretty small??

In the last seventeen years, I have seen met and worked with a few Boxer's. But the only White Boxer, I have seen in the "Real World," was mine?? But I don't go to Dog Park's and tend to avoid other dog's, so there is that.

And on that note, the Medical Community refers to Boxer's as "Cancer in a Box!" My Vet said that to me the first time I took Struddell in. Then he looked up at me and turned Beet Red and apologized. I said no problem ... I already know. My point is. (I would think) it's pretty hard to blame the "White's, for Cancer??" They are 25 %, of the Boxer population, and few see them day in and day out. And a dog that you don't breed, so blaming them for giving the "Breed" that Rep, seems a bit much to me?? So let them "Study," away to assign blame, and I say "Good Lucky with that." :)

The IPO guy's know the name of the ruling body in Germany that set's the Breed standards for Working Dogs. I saw the rule once but I can't find it?? But in a Nutshell, in the "Working Dog Category," to be eligible for confirmation a dog has to be able to perform "all assigned roles," for that Breed.

And because White Dog's are to easy to see at night (Only I made the Snow exception) they were ruled out! But you also won't see (no pun intended) a "White GSD," as a K9 LE Dog either.

But the White GSD guy's weren't have it, so they split off from the main group and have their own Breed Standards. But from what I know?? The White's "Changed," in "Temperament," also?? They are not the same Dog as there more traditional Working Line counterparts. With the White Boxer's that particular change never happened.

I will say however that with my Working GSD, he was midnight Black. And I did a lot of Midnight Dog walking with him (another story) he walked off leash behind me. And not a lot of street light out here. And on a Moonless night, he was virtually invisible?? I was in front of him and I could not see him?? I knew he was there cuz I could hear his tag jingle, that was kinda cool.:)

But back on point it's the Germans and it started a long time ago, and digging in they are not to crazy about the Flashy's, either but they let them go. Brindle and Fawn as far as they are concerned are "The Boxer," but if you don't have the White's, you don't have the Flashy's either. So most likely they reached a compromise, way back when??

But a White Puppy from a real Breeder can be registered with a "limited status," they just can't
do the conformation thing.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I actually hate it when I hear the term cancer in a box I think its pretty awful that Boxers seem to be targeted for this and Vets do make an assumption every time a Boxer has a problem that its cancer even though many times it is not. I have spent a lot of time in Vets offices over the years on my Boxer journey for various things and the one thing I will tell you for sure is there are a whole lot of dogs with cancer out there and most of the ones I have seen have not been Boxers (some have of course). I think its something overall in our environment that's doing it or the households these dogs live in or what they are fed that is a main driver in this but some cancers just happen. I would encourage all Boxer owners to relax and enjoy their dogs other things can and do happen to them thru no fault. Oh and that mixed breed thing I always hear about being healthier that's just not true.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Chip, My point is. (I would think) it's pretty hard to blame the "White's, for Cancer??"

I think your interpreting this incorrectly, the color is not being blamed for cancer in boxers, Simply , its the lack of pigmentation that possibly allows more uv rays onto the dog and hence making them more susceptible to cancer with that added on top of the cancers already in the breed itself. I think that is the point they were getting at.
GSD a whole different story and I"ve had many, though I'm sure standards have changed in the last 25 years. Growing up we always had GSD's and when I first got married I also had GSD. When I was a kid our dogs were pretty good but the last two we had were a bit wacko, both had a sire or dam that was white. (thats about when the fad started to breed a white gsd). My dad always said no more with one of the parents being white, LOL They were both good dogs but they were not stable in mind. I got 6 stitches at one time because the dog just didn't differentiate my voice to one in our driveway, and thought I was the inserter. The other just didn't like anyone outside the family. Now my WL GSD whose lineage was Schutzhund and was 1st generation on the ground in the US was a dream. Took extra classes with him as he got bored easily and one group lesson was too much after he repeated the same thing over and over. Luckily at the time I got involved with a GSD club and the breeder. We did plenty training but his brain was stable. He too could go off leash and had excellent recall. I always remember how our vet at the time was always crowded in the waiting room, I could put him in a down, say head down, his snout hit the floor and there he remained even with others walking over and around him. He was one of those dogs you could place a roast on his nose and he would touch it until you gave the ok. After him I had family and frankly I've never ever had a dog so well trained again. He was the best. Now I hear horror stores so not sure if the lines have changed or its just people who think they can train a dog and once its a year old they expect it to just lie around the house with an occasional walk.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I actually hate it when I hear the term cancer in a box I think its pretty awful that Boxers seem to be targeted for this and Vets do make an assumption every time a Boxer has a problem that its cancer even though many times it is not. I have spent a lot of time in Vets offices over the years on my Boxer journey for various things and the one thing9 I will tell you for sure is there are a whole lot of dogs with cancer out there and most of the ones I have seen have not been Boxers (some have of course). I think its something overall in our environment that's doing it or the households these dogs live in or what they are fed that is a main driver in this but some cancers just happen. I would encourage all Boxer owners to relax and enjoy their dogs other things can and do happen to them thru no fault.
Oh sure
GSD's, Great Dane's, Golden's, Dobbies, Rotties, (Westies, and Boston's??) and there are more. But Boxer's make number one in one type of Cancer and number nine in another. Hence the nick name.

But blaming the "white's" for that "nick name, is just silly. Most people don't even know White Boxer's are a thing?? "Is that a Pit??" Is the usual question from "JQP" if "they happen to see a "White Boxer." But hey if it's just the color White that is the cancer issue??

It's easily solved, don't breed Flashy to Flashy which is, be that as it may ... "The Boxer!" Let the "Flashy's go." Most lkely the "Brindle's," would get caught up in that mess? I don't know I'm not a "Breeder," but you know "Breed out the "Color White," and no more Cancer??? But ... one of the foundation dog's of the Breed, was "White!" :)

But be that as it may, arguing about "Boxer's," from a "health standpoint??'" Is not really there strong point??? Dog's are not "Truttle's," despite what we want , they will "drop off," away from us on our journey thru life ... it is what it is. :(

Oh and that mixed breed thing I always hear about being healthier that's just not true. .
On that one I got nothing. Pure Breed , Mixed Breed, Ten Years, is the max I have done so far ... sigh.

One can easily have the best of both or the worst of both or some combo in between?? Health wise and or personality wise , you don't know??. For people friendly ,easy to live with, my Pit /Boxer's and my Band Dawg, were great In that category! My first PB WL GSD with people "not so much?? "

But for "me" Ten Years, regardless of heritage or "breed," is the best I have done. :(

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I am not a breeder but the ones I have talked to tell me they usually don't breed flashy to flashy to avoid the all white dog. But some people prefer the white dogs so its whatever you like if its a pet you have in mind. As far as the pit bull thing goes I have been asked that many times about Boxers people just don't know the difference so I ignore it.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I am not a breeder but the ones I have talked to tell me they usually don't breed flashy to flashy to avoid the all white dog. But some people prefer the white dogs so its whatever you like if its a pet you have in mind. As far as the pit bull thing goes I have been asked that many times about Boxers people just don't know the difference so I ignore it.
Not "breeding," for the color is fine. But actually "culling," a White, offspring?? Is a Bridge Too Far! I don't know if that still happens?? But it was for a long time.

I found out about the "Whites," thru a Canadian site and it explained what was going on with "White's" in America??? Color was a big deal for me way back then. Lot's of trauma, with a fawn dog. I loss my first Boxer/Pit a Fawn Dog in an accident that was my fault! He was a brilliant dog and just so absolutely freaking smart! He made me think he knew/understood more that he did and I put him in a bad situation and he paid with his life at one year old. I was destroyed, he was a Fawn Dog. And I every time I saw or worked with a Fawn Boxer ... I would burst into tears. It was bad ...

But the personality?? That was different then my "Band Dawg," (50% APBT/25 % lab and 25% Bull Masstiff) so Pit enough ... so that did not "explain the goofiness, I saw in "Stewie??"

So maybe it's a Boxer thing? ? I tried that first with a Female Boxer Heidi, she was a "Brindle."Sigh it did not go well, coming off of trauma and going into trama?? Parvo was new in Ca. And Hedi, had it .She was a game little trooper but to small and too weak. We had her one week and she spent her day's at the vet and her evening's at home with me giving her IV's. A big deal since I don't like needles but you do what you have to do.

Sigh we fought and lost and yeah we could have taken her back the next morning after the Vet told us she had "Parvo." But it was to late. As she was our dog. And she passed in my arms 7 day's later ... sometimes life suck's!

So now I was down two colors?? The Fawn dog's would bring me to tear's and now so would the Brindle's?? And I am talking "PTSD," level bad, apparently if I screw up?? I don't handle it well?? But I still wanted a "Boxer," but now with the "Parvo," thing we had to wait at least a year?? Cuz we "thought ," our yard was contaminated with Parvo??

But it was not?? Hedie did not poop just anywhere?? She always went to the very back of our yard. She would have been a great dog ...

So a year goes by and I still want to try a Boxer?? And then I discover the "White Boxer??" Well maybe that will work for me?? Well ultimately I did not know enough about potential health issues, DM?? Still "Struddell," worked well enough that all my color associated "Boxer," trauma is gone! :)

I want another "White Boxer," but I did want a Girl! But my freaking wife .... she felt bad for me and my consonant, pinning over my loss of "Struddell. So she roped me into a "Brindle Boxer/Pit Girl!!" So now with a "Boxer," I gotta get a Boy ....

But the "Culling thing," a lot of "Breeders," are now aware of that stigma. So the ethical breeders came up with a plan! "White Boxer," safe. They have a symbol, it works for me , if "Breeder does not have that symbol on there site regardless of color, I won't buy from them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I don't know of anyone who actually killed white Boxer puppies, its not a desired thing but most of the Breeders I used to know would just sell them for a discounted price apparently that's not done anymore. Don't stress Chip if you do want another Boxer I think you will find the boys aren't all that bad! My male I have now is a big squishy love bug you will find the males are maybe just a little easier to train too. I feel bad for you and the Boxer pain you have. There's no replacing them just sayin!

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Aww I didn't realize you technically actually only had the one boxer long term and the others were pitt/boxer. Chip I think you would really love a male boxer, much different than a female boxer mix . Color isn't important. Chip is right long ago they didn't want a white in their show litters and some breeders either sold them or desired them. I don't think that is done anymore. All boxers are great. My neighbor has a boxer/pitt. Pitts are plentiful around here, boxers not so much. She is mostly pitt though, Very muscular and strong, she can put her head right trough a stockade fence when she wants too. I've seen her do it, though the fence was old but it was still standing, she saw another dog in his yard and went for it. They did get a trainer in to help and frankly she is a solidly trained dog. When they go out of town to their camp she is always off leash ands excellent recall, but in the neighborhood not so much. Go ge
getcha a boy boxer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The "White," thing is easy! 30 some odd percent of all "Boxer's," are born "White," if you breed a Flashy Male to a Flashy Female, you will get White Puppys, it's that simple. Now a 100% white puppy (no other markings) might be more prone to being deaf?? But other than that the "White's are just as "healthy as regular Boxer's."

And the fact that they are not eligible for conformation?? Is not about the "Dog's," it's about the "Rules," for "Working Dog's. And the "German's," set the Rules for Working Dog's. And under the rules to be a Working Dog, the "White Dog's," are Banned. Because they are to easy to see at night so they can't do the LE K9 thing!

Now I wonder how many of those guy's ever recalled a "White Boxer," at night while it was snowing and tried to spot them?? The term "invisible comes to my mind." But Boxer's don't come from Switzerland so I'll let it go. :)

But for the future, what you do need to know is with Boxer's only one Female in the household! Just don't break that rule and you'll be fine. Welcome Aboard. :)

Oh and a general location would be useful for recommendations.
We have been breeding boxers for over 40 years, and have usually had more than one female in our home at a time. This is not a problem as long as YOU are the "Alpha Bitch."

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I don't know of anyone who actually killed white Boxer puppies, its not a desired thing but most of the Breeders I used to know would just sell them for a discounted price apparently that's not done anymore. Don't stress Chip if you do want another Boxer I think you will find the boys aren't all that bad! My male I have now is a big squishy love bug you will find the males are maybe just a little easier to train too. I feel bad for you and the Boxer pain you have. There's no replacing them just sayin!
Well certainly "culling," is not something most would brag about?? I found out about it on a Canadian site where they "were talking about the "Plight of White Boxer's in America??" I did not know that was happening and I did not know there were White Boxer's at all at that time??? But tell people something is "problematic to obtain??" And with some people then "finding that," is what they want.

But now both "Fawn and Brindle," dog's brought me to tears?? The Boxer thing which I was certain was the "X Factor," in my first Boxer/Pit?? Had thus far brought me nothing but more pain ....

And then came Struddell! I found White Boxer puppy's and I wanted a boy. I had always had male dog's so I'll stick with what I know. But all the boys were chosen. Specifically I wanted the male standing on top of the pile of puppys barking his head off. And while I kneeled there pondering, one puppy crawled outof the puppy pile climbed into my lap and promptly fell asleep?? And mom came up and sat next to me and did not move?? I guess she was saying you "need," this one and she was right!

Stru helped me taper off and finally stop taking Clexa , for clinically diagnosed "PTSD." I did not think it would help me but it did, and then I became afraid not to take it?? But that's another story.

But I don't have anything against the boy's, it's just that I did so want another White Boxer Girl. PIA that they can be at times notwithstanding. :)

Oh and the price difference thing?? Sometimes there is a difference in price and sometimes there is not?? One school of thought, is because you can't show the"White's they lose some value?? But from a "Breeder," point of view it's the same cost for them to produce "White's," as it is to produce the more traditional color's?? It's a judgement call on there part. :)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Aww I didn't realize you technically actually only had the one boxer long term and the others were pitt/boxer. Chip I think you would really love a male boxer, much different than a female boxer mix . Color isn't important. Chip is right long ago they didn't want a white in their show litters and some breeders either sold them or desired them. I don't think that is done anymore. All boxers are great. My neighbor has a boxer/pitt. Pitts are plentiful around here, boxers not so much. She is mostly pitt though, Very muscular and strong, she can put her head right trough a stockade fence when she wants too. I've seen her do it, though the fence was old but it was still standing, she saw another dog in his yard and went for it. They did get a trainer in to help and frankly she is a solidly trained dog. When they go out of town to their camp she is always off leash ands excellent recall, but in the neighborhood not so much. Go
getcha a boy boxer.
Color isn't important?? Well, I'll agree with that Now. But 18 years ago not so much. What triggers "trauma??" Depends on the circumstances and the situation and what a "person," trigger's off ?? There is no rime or reason. Stewie's Death was my fault! And everything that I did that should have kept him safe failed!

And as it happened I had a Diabetic check up and I said something to the Doctor about an incident in the vehicle getting there. And the Doctor Freaked out! Suicidal Depression, fast cars and depression is not a good combination! I was gonna kill myself or someone else ... if something was not done!

So Celexa, it was "two week's," before you will notice ... Chemical Imbalance in the brain, lack of melatonin, I think?? All I heard was blah, blah, blah. I was like whatever ... I'll take it, I don't care. So I rode it out and it did help, and I then became "afraid not to take it!"

Stru got me off it, by accident when I came close to losing her in a "Parking Lot, incident. When I realized she did not really know crap?? Gunther my Band Dawg they were (always together) had "trained her??" And one day I took Stru alone with me to the store (with a busy parking lot) and I opened the back door and she just popped out??? I freaked out but she did come to me. But my dog's don't do that?? It was then I realized that Stru did not really know crap??? Gunther was always there and she just "Keyed," off him?? Monkey see, Monkey do?? That time I got lucky and started to slowly reduce the Celexa. It was kinda scary cause, I did not want to go back to the "Deep Dark Hole of Sadness," I had managed to survive. But as they say, "Time heals all wounds??" And yeah, it can if you survive long enough. Just saying.

But "Pit's" or more accurately derivatives thereof were my "Dawgs!" And if you wanna be "pedantic," a "True Pit Bull," is from England and derived from Terrier and the English Bulldog. And they are about 35 lbs of pure muscle and do have a big head and are kind of short. Other than than that, the term "Pit Bull." Describes a "type of dog."

And usually in the mix is the "American Pit Bull Terrier," and or the "American Staffordshire Terrier." But don't tell someone there Am Staff is a APBT! There owner's don't seem to take kindly to that!

But a real deal APBT, is a dog shorter, than a Boxer and built like a "Brick Outhouse!" Kind of a short dog really but "massive," and surprisingly "agile," I must say?? Online I saw a "PPD," trained APBT, go over a six foot concrete fence! I was stunned??

And as a general, rule they tend to like "people but other dog's ... not so much??" And in that mix , you have your "Game Breed Pit??" And that is the one you don't want to cross paths with!

But a "true," Boxer Pit, not there is such a thing?? Is not the same thing, they are taller and leaner than a APBT, and a bit more "pig headed than even a female Boxer, apparently?? But if you have had a "Boxer??" You will recognize a lot of the same traits!

With Bella some of the folks she gets to meet. I have to tell she is not a Boxer. She is Boxer/Pit, to me she is obviously different (the head) but they don't hear it, "my Boxer was just like this, is what they say!" But the other day I met a guy who saw Bella in the car and he said, hey my friend's dog looked just like that?? Is she a Boxer/Pit?? I laughed, a bit stunned and said "yes, yes she is!" :)

But I have gotten over the color thing. As Bella is a "Brindle," as was my Heidi, sigh. But the female thing, kinda ticked me off ... But I suppose I am over it now?? So a reset and a male "White Boxer," it will be next. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm wondering if much the cancer and other illnesses we see in many dogs today is a result of the processed dog food being sold.

I do keep some "dog food" in a bowl so I know when BossDawg is genuinely hungry, but he eats mostly fresh meat and game.

Anyone else avoiding processed foods?

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Aww Chip you have had your load to carry. I'm glad you are well now. I'm also looking forward to your white male boxer, LOL.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I don't believe processed food is the big cancer causer in dogs. I believe its just like people something in our environment or maybe lifestyle or activity levels the same thing they say causes cancer in humans. I think ultimately its a crap shoot you just keep your fingers crossed and hope it never happens. I have known people who were complete heath nuts and died from cancer so who knows. We do have the opportunity to take care of ourselves and our dogs day to day and enjoy the time we have together because there are no guarantees in life for any of us. Just think about it the dog foods people used in the past were total crap and you never used to hear of so many dogs having so many problems.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
We have been breeding boxers for over 40 years, and have usually had more than one female in our home at a time. This is not a problem as long as YOU are the "Alpha Bitch."
I do understand what you mean by "Alpha Bitch" but ... the "Alpha," stuff no longer really works for me?? I much prefer "Bonding with my dog and leadership??" Show me what you want and I will follow!

I did the "Alpha," thing bit with my "Bully's" they are low "Rank Drive," dog's. Molossers all, Boxer's included. But when I tried that with, my first Working line GSD?? I got "pack fight's with my Band Dogge and a trip to the ER for stitches, for me, for getting in the way! And that was after about five months of living together, with no "issues that I saw???" Age 12 months or so and with GSD's?? Apparently that crap happens all the time?? And sure Rocky knew ... Sit, Down, Stay, Recall etc,etc. He did not care! It made no difference??

Lesson One, Genetics are a bitch! Two dogs are a pair, three dog's are a "pack??" Rocky my WL GSD did not much care for being dog number two?? Stru my Boxer ... stayed out of this madness??? Guy's are crazy ... I'm out!

I had no idea what was going on??? GSD's are "High Rank Drive Dog's" and "Boxer's ," are not?? I had no idea?? And after the "pack Fight Crap?? He added, "I don't much care for people either!" On top of the other crap??

It was not looking good for us?? So I forgot the "Alpha," stuff. I focused on "leadership and bonding," show him what I wanted??" "Trust me dog. I got you back!" And that "worked!" He was a great Dog! And came to my aid unbid on one occasion when I was shielding him and slipped on the ice ... that was epic! :)

But LOL, I don't recommend WL GSD to most people. As the "White House," just found out with Major! The "Bidens need to leave those dog's back home. A pair of well adjusted well train Boxer's would have been a much choice. Ton's of strangers and staff here for me "Oh My!"

Breeder's have to deal with the Genetics of the two female thing. JQP has a choice?? And I am pretty sure I'll choose Nope?? Living with a ticking time bomb in your living room?? Is not a lot of fun. Been there done that got the stitches. :(

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I'm wondering if much the cancer and other illnesses we see in many dogs today is a result of the processed dog food being sold.

I do keep some "dog food" in a bowl so I know when BossDawg is genuinely hungry, but he eats mostly fresh meat and game.

Anyone else avoiding processed foods?
AFIK, a proper raw diet is the best you can do. I tried feeding Rocky raw chicken in the past ... but I would boil it first, so yeah I kinda sucked at the raw diet thing. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts