Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a silly question but I am just wondering if the german or euro lines come in all white? I have never seen one although i see a lot of whites from the UK so i got to wondering if there are any? Just to clarify, I mean the german lines like Kash and Hanna. Thanks in advance for any answers this might get. Im going to look this up also but wanted to know from the forum if yall had seen any.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yes, Boxers in every country have the same colors and markings. :)  On much of the Continent, "flashy" Boxers are not as popular and so often at least one member of a breeding pair is genetically plain, which means no white puppies will be produced - though that is changing somewhat as flashy Boxers are gaining favor over there.  (There may also be some influence from breed wardens in some countries, against breeding flashy x flashy; I'm not entirely sure these days what the stand on that is.)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks newcastle, makes sense. i guess i was wondering if they had been bred out of the euro lines or something like that but your explaination clears it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts