Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So obviously we let our dogs on the couch lol... there is buffy, then snick, and dungy in his colts jersey

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!  Nice!  We just got a love seat today actually and Jessie has already taken it over.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine takes over everything: the couch, the floor, the bed, the pillows.  Sometimes I feel like I'm the one supposed to be sleeping on the floor. :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="maggiesmom\";p=\"69913":22t8098v]Mine takes over everything: the couch, the floor, the bed, the pillows.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Cute picture; who can say no to such sweeties.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm with Barb, who can say no to those cuties? They do take over the furniture tho, don't they? And the bed, the floor, you name it  :lol:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we have a love seat in the house that is relatively new and the dogs are not allowed on it... at least thats what we wanted but dung jumps on it and so we get him off... WELL, i came downstairs to get a drink of water one night and found buffy, the black one, sleeping on it lol... I guess she sleeps on it when ppl are not around so she doesnt get caught lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hmm...I would guess that the couch is the dog's!  :lol:  Just a guess though!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
When Charlie was little, my recliner was off limits.  Now that I want him to jump up with me, he won't do it.  They'll both lay on the couch with Momma though!

·
Registered
374 Posts
great picture!!  They do have a way of taking over whatever you want to sit or sleep on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts