Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think that everything we eat, they should eat as well??

You cannot open the fridge, a cabinet, unwrap a popsicle, use the microwave without one of their mugs up in your grill!  

I think I am going to start to lurk around their bowls when they eat ha ha ha

·
Registered
412 Posts
Bet that raw chix ground mix isn't as tasty as those ribeye's.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhhh  E - it was Turkey and Veggies tonight - a little pilgrim platter for the kids...

No, they want some of my Nerds candy (leftover halloween)  ha ha....Um, I do not think so.   But you know little Kash - chow hound, think I have to share EVERYTHING with him!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is so true!  Our Calli had the WORST selective hearing.  She could never hear you calling her to come in, stop doing something bad, etc. but just try to take an ice cream container or bag of chips out of the cabinet and open them without her hearing you, she could be upstairs rattling the floor with her snoring and as soon as you opened the ice cream or the chips she was right behind you!  8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Same here, if I open the frig, especially if it's something in like a baggie, Angel is right there, sitting pretty. Why baggies? Cos I keep their dog cookies in those... :lol: Amazing how well they can hear when they want to

·
Registered
397 Posts
what's yours is theres...that's how it goes.
Silly puppers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts