Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his laser pointer!

This is him BEFORE (not tired and full of energy)

During...

This is him AFTER (ready for some water and a nice long nap before we go for the evening walk. Though not today since it's POURING RAIN.)

We love it... Sarah even more so. It's great for when we have JUNK WEATHER like we're having right now. I know some peoples boxers/dogs go crazy but he's doing really well. He knows what the laser pointer looks like and I think that's what makes the difference. When he sees that it's out, he knows it's time to play and his mood changes completely... to... CRAZY. Then I show him that we're putting it away and he's just fine and dandy with it.

Alrighty, just wanted to share.

Oh and this is what Odin looks like... looking up at him!!!! NEVER DONE THAT!! Well I have, but NEVER with THIS result!!

What happen to my HANDSOME BOY'S FACE!!!!???????????? Maybe he was just making faces at me!? I hope! LMAO!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I love the pounce!!!  I love when Jessie and Maggie do it, they look like they are concentrating so hard!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Marie, nothing like a tired Boxer, huh? I loved that first pic of Odin, he looks so wise and all grown up, then the last one, you see a whole other side of him.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I would be afraid Odin would SMASH it to PIECES!! LOL I love the pounce too! When they do it REPEATEDLY... Odin does it with the laser if it sits in one spot, the frisbee and once of the plastic covers in our yard for the water pipes or whatever its called.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
ROTFLOL! That is FABULOUS!!!I LOVE the smoosh face at the end...adore it! Mic and INdy and Pua LOVE their lazer pointer...I have to admit, though...I feel like Pua gets teh raw end of the deal...cause the other  two are SO big!  SOmetimes I just get it out when they are in another room and play with her alone...

Too fun! Thanks for sharing that! IT's great!

G

·
0 Posts
I was laughing.. is it alright to laugh

ok then I was laughing really hard...LOL

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL... yeah... I'm not sure who that dog is in that last pic... but GAWD he scared me at first! My poor boy looks "slow". LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
We have the lazer too and Samson goes nuts.  We will run it up the walls and on the ceiling and he goes berserk he wants so bad to jump up and get it.  I had to hide it from the skin kids as they were wearing him out.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
samson07\";p=\"72500 said:
We have the lazer too and Samson goes nuts.  We will run it up the walls and on the ceiling and he goes berserk he wants so bad to jump up and get it.  I had to hide it from the skin kids as they were wearing him out.
Yeah... Odin will stand on his hind legs and walk around looking up at the ceiling trying to get it. As far as the walls... he doesn't have a problem running head first into them! lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I HAD TO SHARE THIS... this was after I took the laser pointer away... lol I'm sooooo mean... but I love the face!!

G

·
0 Posts
lol, SO CUTE...my husband gets the same face when I take it away from him too, lol

j/k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts