Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Re: Why must they give you "that" look and make yo

I get that look when I don't take them with me.  I thought it was hard to walk out the door with Duke well he taught Bentley that look too so now I have two of them pouting at the door when I leave.  Its terrible.

You should just call in sick for the rest of the day :)

·
Registered
29 Posts

i cant believe how much she looks like my joe i get the same look they have quite the personalities

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

Ahh!! poor lola :) Savvy and Reese give that look...Samson always looks happy :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I get that look too and it is so hard to leave; definately feel guilty and it doesn't help that I would prefer staying there with them.  I do like my job but would love to be home all the time too.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

DUKE01\";p=\"108907 said:
You should just call in sick for the rest of the day :)

I would have LOVED to......it's so nice out right now!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

southerngirls\";p=\"108918 said:
Ahh!! poor lola :) Savvy and Reese give that look...Samson always looks happy :D
I hate it....then she sits at the front door.....which is glass and when you drive away you can see her slowly walking away from the door with her head down :cry:   Samson needs to teach these girls to be happy!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lola tell  mommy shes mean and needs to call in sick every nice day !! hahahaha

shes looks adorable

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"108920":2l9ipi8i]I get that look too and it is so hard to leave; definately feel guilty and it doesn't help that I would prefer staying there with them.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

joeb\";p=\"108916 said:
i cant believe how much she looks like my joe i get the same look they have quite the personalities
Maybe he's her brother from another mother?!?!   :lol:   They'd make a cute couple huh!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Woah! She has aced that look! What a sweet baby! Utterly undeniable. I wouldn't last a day if my dog could give me that pitiful face. She'd be getting whatever she wanted. I'm a sucker for those looks! Lol, glad Ace hasn't gotten that good at that sad look. :wink:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That "look" is so hard to fight. Lola looks so sad in the last picture. Like she was giving it her all, it was her last and final attempt!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh lord save us from "the look"  :lol: Alicia, that's pretty pitiful , I have to tell you...Sure does make it hard to resist, huh?

·
Registered
761 Posts
There haven't been many nice days in the northeast making it real hard to leave the pup at home and going to the office. Cassius gives me that look when I pack up my bag for work, he knows what's coming and he's not thrilled about it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts