Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see it?

the crazy lady with the dogs? and the hippies? the lady obsessed with her dogs was a real mean a$$ and just plain hateful. i coulda slapped her. but she put diapers on her dogs so they didnt have to go outside, made her hubby sleep in the guest room so her and her dogs could sleep togather, took baths with them (i think thats gross) she was just off a bit i think, and i cant say enough just how rude and plain mean she was.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ok that is all just kinda sick and wrong!  I don't watch tv much, so I didn't see it.  I think, from your description, I can get a good enough idea.  YUCK!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL!!!!!

I showered with Mia once.. She was BAWLING at the side of the shower, so I opened the door and she hopped in and sat in the back..

·
Registered
270 Posts
ok...that is too funny!!  i wanna feel sorry for your bf, but don't.  however, i bet my bf could feel for your bf!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whoa whoa, showerin' with your dog isn't all that bad.  I mean, our yorkie HATES baths with a passion, but sometimes she needs them.  So sure enough, in the shower she has nowhere to run :twisted:  

Diapers on dogs though is a bit much.  I don't think there is anyone sane who willingly changes diapers.  You do it because you have to, not because you choose to.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm intrigued because i don't get US television - but i'll be scouring You Tube to see some of this - sounds crazy.
P.S. I roll up my trouser legs and shower Voltaire in my shower - is that strange? My bath is plastic and he'd scratch it so shower it is. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
If Ares would hop in the shower with me, I'd let him.  I'm still wondering what he's going to be like to give a bath to.  It's been rainy all week here, and he still needs to play, he's been covered in mud a few times.  I may try to rinse him down today, see how he likes it.

--

But yeah, my girlfriend and I always watch that show (not my choice btw) and there are all kinds of CRAZY people on there.  I think a lot of it is all an act.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Is that the woman with the cute frenchy pups??? If so I saw it a couple weeks ago! If not then they are VERY similar lmao The woman I saw was extremely nuts. She was missing a few screws and maybe even belonged in the "looney bin" as some people call it around here! :wink:

As for the bath........I dont think Id actually get in the bath with Roxy lol But I have gotten her in the shower with me :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts