1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
How loud is it?  I bought Charlie a ball from petsmart that has ball bearing in it.  It's got a softer outside and he loves this toy.  He also loves to take it up the stairs, drop it and watch it bounce and make tons of noise!  I've never been a big fan of noisy toys for dogs or kids.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you to our Admin...I need to brush up on how to copy stuff...JeepKuntry, it can be a bit loud, so you may not like it, some of my friends have told me they actually will hide it for a bit, cos they get tired of the noise, but it makes a great outside toy..That's what I like about it... :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It's a great toy! Odin has the ball... and it stays outside. It's a great outdoor toy because it's durable. He absolutely loves it!

Odin has the green one... I didn't know they had other colors...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got Kiah the dumbell and she had one of the squeakers out in an hour.  The squeaker is set inside a hard plastic tube and I was afraid it would splinter and cut her mouth so I put it away until I can get that tube out.  I will just let her play with it outside and maybe she won't chew it so much.  She loves to ponce on it.   I will have to get her the ball; she probably won't be able to chew that as easily.  She just loved it.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah... the ball is a lot harder to sit and chew on since its round and there isn't really any where for him to grab a hold with his teeth. Which is only upsets him more... and makes it more fun! Odin loves to pounce on the ball too! I'd definitely try the ball... it's better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts