Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's growing like a weed and has changed so much! Every single person we meet on the sidewalk comments on how big her paws are and that we're going to have a big girl, but I don't know! Anyway here's pics of her at 8wks and now (5 months old in 4 days), what do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Cutie pie :)

The paws thing could be taken as an indicator but its no certainty;

Marshall has big paws but he`s no big boy...pretty lanky in fact...Leyla has small paws but is a fairly big girl

Valant had huge paws and was a biiiiig boy.

All this relative to the breed,of course.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Willow 5 months so soon , and beautiful too. It amazes me how boxers sleep in the most comfortable contortions. They could give humans lessons in the art of Sleeping.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
That first picture is absolutely perfect! :)

And the folks commenting on her feet being big??? LOL dare I say clueless ... Boxers as a breed have freaking tiny feet. I tried buying boots for Struddell online and it was a serious PIA, the weight guidelines were useless and she was 65 lbs. I gave up broke down and just went to "Petmarts!"

On the other hand (no pun intended) my OS WL GSD at 7 months and 116lbs at maturity (wayyy out of spec but apparently not uncommon??) his paws were as big as my palm! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts