Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am off to bed because i have to take a drug test at 6 a.m.  in the morning... UGH.. i just took one 2 weeks ago

NCAA does random drug tests on athletes every week... i am lucky enough to get to drop my pants and turn around in a circle in front of a women and then pee in front of her.  I do not have very good luck when it comes to testing... i never can go the first time, it took me almost 2 hrs the first time i did it... hopefully i can pee right away... SOOO Cheers everyone, im taking a water and going to bed lol

GOODNIGHT!!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mastray\";p=\"95412 said:
LOL Good luck!! Hubby always had huge issues when having to pee in front of some one!! Hope it goes QUICKLY for you! :)
Uh duh LOL, its cuz u should never have to pee in front of someone LOL

G

·
0 Posts
i think the worst part is peeing in that cup...guys have it easy...we don't...and we always get it all over our fingers, and blah!  Not to mention, I honestly don't think I could pee in front of someone....I couldnt' do sports!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish LOL but actually caffeine shows up on the drug test as a positive drug test LOL... Like they tell u not to drink redbull

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good luck, turning on the faucet and letting the water run helps me.  Someone also told me to put my finger into the running water but make sure that it is close to body temperature, that is supposed to help too  :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I hate to have to watch someone pee.  8O We only have a male drug tech so when a woman has to do a drug test they ask someone to go and watch them.  I hide out in my office because I HATE it.  So if it makes you feel any better, they might not like it either :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nexu\";p=\"95527 said:
I take it you play soccer?  Who for?  I lived in Indianapolis for 2 years, loved that city.
I play for Carmel soccer club when i am in indiana... we won nationals last year
I play for the university of Kentucky for college... im a GK

A little update... i was able to pee first time (prolly cuz i chugged a gatorade and 2 waters lol)... but i couldnt get back to sleep after lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nate487\";p=\"95952 said:
hey hope you get a hot chick to make the experience easier!!! lmao!!!

actually it is a big black woman lol... but i have had so many drug tests that she just watches me drop my pants and spin around and then usually lets me pee in peace lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts