Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to be the new foster mom of two female, 1 year old, brindle boxers! As soon as the rescue is able to get the ok, I can go and pick them up. Is not normal to be extremely excited and scared at the same time...LOL

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Good luck from Rocky and I!  I've never fostered so I don't really know the emotions!  I think you'll do fine though.  Keep us posted bc I'd like to hear about them!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Good luck! Hope all goes well. Keep us posted on how it goes.

G

·
0 Posts
Good luck, I really don't think I could foster.  I would get way too attached to the pups and want to keep them, lol!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My husband is taking bets on if I will be able to let them go or not...LOL I think I can because when they do get adopted they will be going to great homes!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ohmygoodness! Good for you!! I've never fostered, either. My fostered a greyhound before he met me. I really wonder if I could give them back, regardless of the good familes found for them. I get waaaay too attached. Again, good for you! Please post pictures when they arrive?

xoxo

Julia and Bib

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wishing you lots of luck and of course we MUST see the new additions you know :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It would have been hard for me to give them up too but after working with two great fosters with Kiah and Keegan, I think I could do it now.  I feel like the fosters are like family and will always send pictures and keep them updated.

G

·
0 Posts
2 one year olds!!  omg you are going to have a blast!!  

yes need lots of pictures!

i would love to keep them all, but i know i can help more dogs by fostering.  foster homes are so crucial to rescue.  you never forget them that's for sure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts