Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody be thinking about Prada & I tonight! We'll be on our way to meet Cindi & Nico (aka Reeko) around 5PM. :rock:

Prada got a bath last night, so she's all ready to go - she smells so PURDY for her new bro! :mrgreen:

If all goes well (which I'm sure it will), I'll be bringing the boy home w/me. I'm SOOO excited!!!!! :dance:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bsty:  GOD, work is really draggin' today!! :-w

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, of course... you don't have to worry about not having any pics w/me!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Good luck - I think it is awesome that you are able to take him! Prada will be so glad to have a playmate. Two is twice the fun.. :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know - I can't wait! Seeing her play w/that Boxer puppy @ the vet's office made it official! She needs a playmate. We just can't play like another Boxer can!

(btw, your pups are just beautiful -- I adore Samson!)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Thanks Sara! Mine are so entertaining - we just love getting a glass of wine, kicking back, and letting them entertain us. Prada and Nico will become best buds in a flash, I am certain.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so looking forward to it! I've been waiting to get another pup for soooo long! Pretty much ever since I brought Prada home! *hehe*

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*haha* Thanks, Ginger!! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am sure the two of them are going to love each other, Reeko (Nico) is such a sweetheart.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I hope everything goes well too. Ugh the day may be dragging for you but its going by WAAAAY too fast for me! Ive been giving him extra cuddlesall day so far. Hmmm you think Prada smelled.......you should smell Reeko!!! Good grief! The little bugger just got a bath yesterday for rolling in mud and this am when I let him out as soon as I got here the little boy ran in the woods found something dead and rolled in it!!!!!! Hes such a character!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*haha* Dogs will be dogs! I know how hard this is for you Cindi & I'd hate to be in your position... I wish there was something I could say to make it all easier for you. :(

·
Registered
537 Posts
I couldn't imagine being in your place either, Cindi. But she is going to a very loving home with a playmate (since Reeko is used to having another around). Sounds like Sara has quite a bit of land for him to run free and wild with Prada. Awww...that almost brings a tear to my eye. It's such a bittersweet day for both of you.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HannaBanana\";p=\"92896 said:
Fingers crossed all goes well tonight, Sara - get your sleep now because I doubt there will be any in your house tonight!
Thanks, Heather... I hope they don't keep us up all night... I don't care personally... but the hubby needs to get up @ 6AM & I don't think he'll be too happy!! *lol*

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I'm almost off, guyz.... keep those fingers/paws/eyes crossed for me. I'm headin' home & will be headin' out right around 5PM.

:signeek:  :-SS

1 - 20 of 44 Posts