Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bo  who was going 2 be given 2  us  then was given 2 the guys cousin is coming home 2 us 2morrow. . .it didnt work out with the cousin. . .we are also getting a 4 month old beagle pup on  sunday

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i'm slow and yes that is a lot of 2's lol... so u would have 3 puppies??

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wow!  That's alot of puppies!  Good luck..I'm sure it will be an adventure.  Can't wait to hear all the stories you'll have to tell.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the two's...was on my cell phone at work, lol!

Yes...two 4 month olds, and a 10 month old...I know for sure Jetta and Bo *i think i'll name him Derby* are housebroken 90%...not sure about Bubba *beagle name*...I'm really really excited, lol!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, no, they are not siblings.  The guy who owns Bo now got him from a friend, no papers...and is working like 16 hour days..his wife is pregnant and they have 3 other dogs in their trailor...so he is giving him away..he was going to give him to us about a month ago...but his cousin wanted him...the cousin didn't get approval from her landlord so can't take him...so now he randomly called us today and asked if we still wanted him...of course I had to say yes..even though today we had decided to give up on getting another boxer for now and had found a free beagle pup for my husband to hunt with...so now we went from unsure if we wanted another dog...to getting a beagle...to getting a beagle and a boxer in one day, lol!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do have a question...We are going to have 3 dogs, and for the moment, only 1 crate...would you suggest keeping the two boxers together in one crate, or the boxer and beagle?  Or should I only have the one dog in the crate?  Also, how should I introduce all of the doggies to each other.  Bo, or whatever I name him comes home today...at 5...I'm sure Jetta will be fine with a new friend...I worry about him trying to establish territory as he is an adolecent *10 months*...also...we get the beagle on sunday...by then, Bo or whatever I name him will have made this his home...will it be an issue introducing another male pup of a different breed into the house?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I'm of no help to your question as I only have one, but wow is you're house going to be full.....and all puppies!  Congratulations!  Good luck with everything....take lots of pics!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thing is...we only have one crate and crates are expensive...so I'm not sure how soom I'm going to be getting another two crates...sigh

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I think I'm lost.  You have Jetta and you are getting a beagle puppy - that part I followed.  Are you getting a new boxer puppy too?  Gesh - I've been away from the computer for a couple days and find I'm so far behind the news lol.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, we are getting a 10 month old boxer teenager...a 4 month old beagle puppy and we still have jetta who is a 4 month old boxer puppy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts