Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within fours I have been able to teach Loki how to sit and somewhat stay. He is still trying to get the whole stay concept. Right now all he wants to do is follow m, but I have managed to get him to stay for about 1 minute so I don't think that is to bad with him at 7 weeks old. I have also noticed while he sleep he is really active. Its actually funny to watch him while he sleeps. I just wanted to share how I was doing on the training. I will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sounds like Loki is doing great!!!  How was your night with him?  Congratulations on your new baby!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The night was okay. He cried a little bit when we put him in the crate to go to bed. But I have just been letting him cry. He also cries when Joe and I are outside on the patio and he is in the crate, but that is just becasue hes in a wierd place and is getting used to him just being him and not him and his littermates. Its taking alot of patience. He woke us up at like 6am this morning becasue he was hungry not fun getting up that early when you didn't get to bed until like 2am. Oh well I just nap when he is sleeping. It all will work in the long run.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You definitely learn to be flexible with  puppy..Napping when they do is a good idea...Sounds like it's going good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts