Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Got some itching issues with Zoe and looking for some info. She's scratching a lot at her ribcage and neck, not at her ears at all which are clean and cool to the touch...........
And I don't know how to put this any other way......is there an erogenous zone across their hips?? She TRIES to lick at this area a LOT and when I scratch / brush the area, and again, this is just across her back, right over the top of her hips........she arches up, drops her hindquarters and licks her lips as if in a state of ecstasy.....anyone else experience this with their boxer???

Have had her on a daily dosage of Benadryl (50mg 3 times a day) and the itching isn't stopping, so I don't think it's a food/environmental allergy or the pills would be taking care of that. Thought she might need bathing with a shampoo with a skin conditioner but one problem....she absolutely HATES baths and or water, so bathing her on a regular basis is gonna be stressful on both of us!

Any ideas, suggestions would, as alway be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

B

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep.....that about describes it with Zoe.......darn thing now is EVERY time she comes to me she daintily (she IS a LADY after all) presents her backside and, that's it.......I feel like that's all I'm good for now is, uh......how can we say it a "rub on the nub?" I feel so used and dirty!!  8O

LOL

Thanks for the info  AND the laugh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.