Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I asked if I could bring Tucker along with me when I go in the mornings to get the kids ready for school, and she said yes! I only go in the mornings when the mom is out of town, so usually one week a month. They love him, he's already been twice! I took a mini family portrait of the three kids and tucker, it is so cute! the oldest (10) was in the middle holding tuck, and the two twins were on either side ( 8 ).

btw he absolutely can not get enough of the farm! He is making so many friends, although the kitty is more his size, so apparently they are better friends. She plays with a big golden retriever, and hard. So he has fun with her!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The kids and Tucker will love it, so happy to hear everything is working out for him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Boxers and kids, they just go together...Tucker will have a ball, so will the kids

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
samsonsmom\";p=\"54284 said:
Boxers and kids, they just go together...Tucker will have a ball, so will the kids
oh man do they! he loves chasing them up to the bus stop! and the bus driver always asks about him in the afternoon (when he's at the farm)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol so it would appear as though little tucker is going to have a new play mate when he goes to work with mom. I got a call today from the mother (I was out walking tucker so I came home to a rather surprising voice mail) It looks like the family bought their own new little puppy! Oh my I was not expecting this! I hope this isnt all from me! (the mom said in the voice mail "dont worry its not your fault, we've been talking about this for awhile" but haha I think its too funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts