Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Man, I wish I had known about those years ago! My gang use to eat the side of the entertainment center. I use to keep wood putty and trim arouns to fix it before dh got home so the dogs wouldn't get yelled at. I got really good at it although I would have rather them have the bully sticks.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
those are awesome!!! such a bummer no pet depots here.. sumya and monty would love to get their jowls on one of those!!! lol

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
HannaBanana said:
Yeah it weird, I pay 7 bucks for the 12 inchers and found these for 12.99   More bang for your bully!!

and all things considered if you really wanted you could cut them down to 12 inches..

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
WOW! I've never seen such large bullys!!! Nikitas not a wood chewer but I think if I gave her one of those, I wouldn't see her for days :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I saw them around another store and they are made by Merrick - however they are tendons and no bully sticks. They are not pen thin, and do last a bit - we still have them - the newness wore off but they ar still enjoying them!!!!

My dogs like the taste of bitter apple - go figure. I found this new stuff forget the name and I tried a bit to see how bitter it was - I gagged for about an hour and could not get the taste out of my mouth - so thats woorking for us!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
The only wood Cassius eats is the wood for the fireplace. Dunno why all of a sudden he likes it but Friday night during the storm I started a fire, Saturday morning I woke to him licking frantically (his sign of stress) and before I got him outside he was puking wood chunks... great fun for a Saturday morning. I gotta get one of those monster bullies for Christmas morning, that oughta keep him occupied so he doesn't have to try and be the center of attention.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
It's the "Moo" brand bully sticks we're using. I know there's less gas than the Merrick. I talked the pet store into buying a box since they carry the "Moo" tendons. Gus never even licked the wood, the smell of the Bitter Apple was enough to keep him away. Old spider webs are his hobby now.

Ann WI

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can usually inform while he's looking to carry one inner, he makes one of these ruckus going through the doggie door that made with table saw tool...What did they assume whilst you gave those to them?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts