Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the ol' girl some new gear

-Booda Bone- Baby Back rib flavor. She doen't really like the Nylabone (chicken flavor) so I thought I'd try one of these since it has a texture to it.
-Kong Wubba- Hear so much good about these on here (the forum should get a kickback  :lol: ) that I got her the small one. It's pink.
-Kong Teething Bone- Hold treats on each end. She has a hard time with the regular Kong.

Talked to the wife at lunch and she got her a soft frisbee, a rubber ball with bells in it and some other soft squeaky think.

Stella = Spoiled already.

·
Registered
696 Posts
*haha* Wow -- talk about spoiled! That's awesome!! I'm sure Stella is going to 'have a ball' tonight! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:roll: we have a basket with easily 50 toys in it..they could careless  haha only play with them when I take the toys out...haha

go Stellaaaaaaaaaa whoooo hooooo

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"92264":1qkf2yk1]:roll: we have a basket with easily 50 toys in it..they could careless

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yes... if I could go shopping for Prada every day, I would! I love it... especially when she doesn't know what to play with first. But usually, she'll find one that she especially likes & will play with that more-so than the others.

·
Registered
696 Posts
We actually have a medium-sized plastic tote that all of Prada's toys are in... it's never full, though... it seems to always be on its side w/maybe one or two toys still inside it... :roll:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Yup they can never have to many toys, she is going to have a great time playing with them all.  Kiah has a toy-de-jour but all of them have to be out.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh I bet Stella will love all her new toys! Since I have joined the forum I have heard about so many cool toys for my guy...and I like to shop ;)) Needless to say, our basket is pretty full too...although Gus tips it over as soon as I pick up after him. Go figure!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
someone is going ot have a busy evening ;) I love getting new toys too for our baby, she just gets so excited over her new things, of course 2 days later they are just laying around lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
New toys are always fun..Stella is going to have a blast with her new playthings....I keep getting larger totes for all of ours, but they still end up everywhere except in the tote...This morning, Marq was sitting at the table and Angel kept dragging toys over to him, wanting someone to play with her...I think at last count there were 5 toys laying at Marq's feet  :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Someone here needs to create a toy basket that can't be tipped over! Ashley not only tips hers and drags all toys out, but some days I find a half full basket in the KITCHEN!! ( 1/2 way a across the house ). She takes one toy, and shakes it a bit..then goes back and proceedes to dump something in every open spot in the house. I guess she is tryint to be prepared in case the need for a Toy blitz hits her, then she can run through the house and have any toy easily accesible....I don't even think my SKIN babies were this much pick up effort on the toys!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts