Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last week Brodi ended up chewing apart my small rug which was my fault for forgetting to move it before I left. Yesterday after work Brodi decided it was time to poop and it got stuck halfway out! I was trying to help him but he was doing mega boxer burn with the biggest ewwwie hanging off his bum  8O  It just wasn't coming out so I brought him inside the house and got a whole wad of paper towels and slowly had to pull it and out comes this long piece of edging from the rug he must of ate  :-& I am so thankful after seeing it that it actually came out because that could of easily got tangled up inside him.  He seems to be fine.. pooping normal, eating like a pig but he had the worst gas I have ever smelled in my life!  We had 4 Yankee candles going, plus spraying air freshener and we could still smell his egg farts!!!!!!!! I'm just worried he still might have some more inside him  :(

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
:)  He may have some left in there, but I doubt it...usually it will bunch up and all come out together.......:) Glad he is doing okay and RIP to the rug hahaha

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Well i wouldnt worry if he is eating and pooping..maybe he will poop it out as well...if he becomes lethargic or vomits i would worry but if you need reassurance call the vet and tell him about the situation before you take him in. Hope Brodi stops stinking out the house soon for everyones sake...do you think they can smell their ow farts?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Oh NO! Silly boy Brodi  :roll: I have no idea what to tell you, I would be thinking the same thing...maybe Sharon can help, or maybe you could call your vet and see what you could maybe do to help move things along if by chance there is some left inside of him. Good luck Shari, I hope all of it came out earlier! ((hugs))

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
The same thing happened to jessie one day.  it was hair though... my hair comes out a lot and she got into the garbage in the bathroom and must have ate a whole wad of hair because it was a big string of hair about 6 inches long and it was really hard for me to get out... Shaun had to hold jessie when i pulled it out because otherwise she was sliding on the floor because i pulled on it!

Nasty stuff!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Silly boy Brodi :lol:

i would think its all out if he is fine in himself. :)

I would be more worried of him igniting your candles and blowing the place up if hes that toxic :lol:  :lol: Boxer farts are the worst :-&

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh what these kids get into! That actually brought up some memories for me. Hmm...dingleberry memories!  8O  Buster ate 2 rugs when he was a pup, and basically the same thing happened to him. I swear the hubby pulled out a 4 foot piece of wool one time. I always get nervous with the dingleberry's, thinking that a piece of whatever it is or was is going to wrap around some piece of gut and come out with the dingleberry. Eww...gross..
Well, I'm happy to hear that you got the monster from his butt, and that Brodi is a happy camper again!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
oh geez Brodi!!! he is just too much shari! :lol: i would not worry too much as long as he is acting ok and eating and pooping ok.btw, i love Yankee candles!! a must have for boxer lovers!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="zulu\";p=\"126009":hwmpubxa]Silly boy Brodi :lol:

i would think its all out if he is fine in himself. :)

I would be more worried of him igniting your candles and blowing the place up if hes that toxic :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Silly boy.  I can't believe those rugs taste good so why do they swallow??????  Kiah had a green string toy and I ended up pulling lime green strings out; thank goodness they weren't long.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my Shari, sounds like Brodi just about has you all wanting to sleep outside and away from him...But I'm glad that everything uh came out ok....Had to laugh at your hubby trying to explain the smell tho to friends :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh heavens..well, I think the dingleberrys are just one of those things we all have to live through with our billy goats..Ummm Boxers LOL...all I can add to this is at least you had help..my dingleberry/undie incident pales in comparison to pulling half a rug out of Brodi's bum!! Poor thing..I bet he thought there was REALLY a monster attacking his behind  :lol:
Hope he's doing ok..and no more is left in the poor guy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts