Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to get a 2 year old Purebred male neutered boxer for free. I will get him if someone would want to make a trip to Ohio to pick him up...as you all know i cannot keep him due to our neighborhood but if someone wants him i will get him. He is quite cute, good will other dogs, and great with kids. He is fawn with black mask. Please let me know quick if you want him as he will be taken to the shelter today if i dont take him

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: would anyone be interested?

Very tempting Tami, believe me, but I don't think Samson will do well with an adult male, that's why we are waiting on a pup..I sure hope you can find a home for him...Why is he being given up?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

He just got separated and he cannot afford the house bill so he has to move back in with his mom and dad and he cannot take his pets....he had 4 dogs....a female boxer, a male boxer, a pit bull and a mutt.....he was able to keep the pit butwith his parents haveing 3 dogs already he has to find homes for the rest. All others have found homes except the male

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

I dont know of anyone in Ohio but maybe the greater ohio boxer rescue could take him?  Would be better then the shelter! Good Luck!

·
Registered
839 Posts

We just got a 3 1/2 year old male and Harley is getting used to him. I don't know how either one of them would do with another dog! Hope he finds a good home.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

He just called me again and the people didnt show up for the female either so now there is the male and female and he would like to keep them together. Both are fixed and purebred fawn with black mask

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Wonderful that they have found a home, I would be tempted but not ready until this spring.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

home fell through and he is with me until i find him a good home...the person that said they wanted him decided they didnt when i took him to her so now i have him here and will be trying to find him a very good home

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is gorgeous, hope you find him a great forever home.

·
Registered
219 Posts
he is sooo sweet.. and looks just like harley .. have you found him a home yet??
if not where are you from, I would like to bring harley and meet with him, if they do good then maybe i can be his forever mommy?..
im sure he would just love to tag along on our afternoon walks.. or brians jog
let me know .. ill pm you in a second

·
Registered
219 Posts
ive been thinking about a second boxer for sometime now.. found a few but all turned out not to be the best thing for harley.. and i wanted to adopt the little girl on craigslist so badly but i couldnt afford what the lady was asking..

but if this little guy would get along with harley and not to mention harley with him then i think it would work out good.. not to mention id be helping out a homeless boxer.. bless his heart.. i couldnt imagine loosing my family like that.. but i do understand that things happen that we can not control

·
Registered
219 Posts
i pm'd you back sweetie my boy has my cell phone because he's out with a friend and i dont have a home phone they are useless..lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts