Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was leaving the dog park today, a couple of young guys were asking me about Felix and I told them he was deaf.  One said "oh he'd probably make a good killer, I bet all his other senses are stronger"
They had a VERY growly pit mix puppy that they had to remove from the park and were just sitting outside the fence.
He said that his pup (b/c it is so growly) wants to be a killer she just doesn't have the teeth or age yet!
SO, I assume a killer is a good fighting dog???
I wasn't sure so I just walked away without saying anything.  I should have said "felix will never be a "killer" because dog fighting disgusts me!" I just wasn't sure at the time what the heck he meant.
Ugh... :evil:
People disgust me.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
was that at Jacobson??  I have no problem w/ pits but anytime i take dungy there a pit seems to always do something bad.  I always go to masterson now and there has never been an issue... i love masterson cuz there are always boxers there

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't remember what they were wearing. There were two guys and a girl. The puppy was brindle and white.  Do you live around here too?
Yes it was at jacobson.  Usually the people and dogs there are really nice.  I wish I lived closer to Masterson though- it really is a nicer park.
Yeah, most pits are fine- some idiot brought in two pits tonight also- one was freaking pregnant looked like she was giving birth any day.  Can you believe she had an attitude problem too?  Luckily they weren't taken off leash though and the lady just left.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes we should! I will most likely be at Jacobson tomorrow.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was just being funny with the jersey comment. Michael Vick played for the Atlanta Falcons. If you don't know, he was the quarter back that got caught fighting pit bulls and is now in jail.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duh- I kind of thought it was in reference to something else! haha.  I'm a dork ;)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a bunch of morons! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to own dogs!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
those are the kind of people that ruin good dogs and then the dog gets the bad rep.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
kiahsmom\";p=\"113696 said:
those are the kind of people that ruin good dogs and then the dog gets the bad rep.
Isn't that the truth Barb! No matter where you go, you will always run into fools like that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts