Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everybody...phew...I started a full time job(that I LOVE) in Mid February and I feel like this is the first time I have come up for air since!!  The babies are all still wonderful, of course...except poor Pua having skin issues(to be addressed later) So, I just thought I'd say "hi" and leave a few pics! It's gonna take me a while to even half way catch up around here! :)

This is my Indigo looking SO handsome!

and then of course, there is our sweet Micster...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
We have missed you!!! Thanks for checking in!  My goodness indy is so "manly" looking now....and of course Mic is handsome as ever!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pictures, such beautiful babies and nice scenery :D ...glad to hear you are enjoying your new job!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
welcome back to the forum! glad you are enjoying your new job.
beautiful pictures!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome back Jeanene, and you brought pics! Woo Hoo....The boys are looking great, getting soo grown up looking and Miss Pua is just turning into a lovely young lady

·
Registered
696 Posts
Well, I'm new to the forum... so, hi! *waves* ;)

Beautiful pups you've got there! Great shots!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm new to the forum too and would like to say HI  :-h

Your gang is beautiful! I love the outdoor pics. Very professional looking

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great looking babies - gosh Pua have grown! Glad to hear you like your new job.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Its so good to see pics of the boys and little Pua is not so little anymore.  They are all looking so good.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
samsonsmom\";p=\"91451 said:
Welcome back Jeanene, and you brought pics! Woo Hoo....The boys are looking great, getting soo grown up looking and Miss Pua is just turning into a lovely young lady
Isn't she though? :) She's such an angel...I just adore her...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for the welcome back! :)  It's still gonna be spotty...but, it's very fun to be back!

Hello to all of you who are new here! I look forward to getting to know you AND your babies! :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:cry: look at the boys so handsome and BIG..we missed you guys...Pua looks so big i cant believe it !! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

i am so glad you love your new job..you are back just in time for today we got news to leave here whoop whoop ...

haha only you can understand my love hate relationship with Hawaii..haha i think everyone thinks im crazy .. 8O

we missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"93391 said:
:cry: look at the boys so handsome and BIG..we missed you guys...Pua looks so big i cant believe it !! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

i am so glad you love your new job..you are back just in time for today we got news to leave here whoop whoop ...

haha only you can understand my love hate relationship with Hawaii..haha i think everyone thinks im crazy .. 8O

we missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Oh, WOWOWOWOW!!!! Where to??? You must be SO excited...I remember when we were leaving...I couldn't wait...and yet, I drove around the island the last week crying and my heart aching for the land...it's a cliche for a reason "nice place to visit..."  Actually, I think if I could live there, without the financial pressures and NOT have to deal with people...I'd be fine!ROTFLOL!  

Congrats! :) I missed you, too!  Isn't it cool that nothing on here will change? You'll just post from somewhere else!LOL!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow Jeanene! Indigo looks SO HANDSOME!! He's completely transformed into this tough looking stud!! GORGEOUS!! Mic and Pua are always looking great too! They've all gotten SOOOOO BIG! Especially Pua!!! Mic has just gotten soooo handsome... seems like he's gotten a lot more spots too!! Glad to hear you're doing okay. We were just talking about where you'd run off to!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yup same here if it wasnt 8 bucks for millk and the people werent so weird and rude..

hmm we need our own island out here? haaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 27 Posts