·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Tried to fix your link but it just wouldnt

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yey, thank you, I had a hard time getting the video to even get up anywhere, thank you!
Ghost- She likes to argue when she's feeling really salty, it's partly demanding food, partly indignation about such a bold demand for kisses, partly just feeling like she wanted to be center of attention. We usually aren't quite so lax with her pouting, but we wanted to get a video, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
Best way to link the video is not to use the link provided by YT but use the url in the address bar :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh very good to know! Thank you very much! Anyway you can hear her talk a bit on this, between barks, and I think it's a Boxer thing? Do all of yours do that much? Usually her talking isn't broke up by this much barking but, I happened to have my phone handy!

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Well it just may be a "Dog" behavior?? But it's certainly something a "Boxer" would do if "allowed." The dog is on the couch next to you and she clearly views it as a game as do I.
If she is otherwise well behaved .. then it's not a big deal. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True, true. That's actually my boyfriend, I'm the one filming,l. Haha, yes, it's definitely a goofy game, boyfriend is the fun parent lol! Don't worry, she is perfectly behaved, save for the leash reactivity (working with a trainer on it), it's amazing, considering she was a stray her first year! She's very in tune with us too, and seems to always know from my tone what I'm okay with. We just like to all be silly together, but she always knows when we don't want to be, or it's time to stop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts