Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, a week or 2 ago I posted about Mo throwing up.  Well, I've been feeding her a little at a time so she doesn't eat so fast.  I even made her fast for 24 hours.  She hasn't thrown up in about a week.  But this morning I noticed that I bought different food.(The bag is almost empty now)  I usually buy Purina One Sensitive Systems but this bag is Purina One Healty Weight.  Could that have been why she was throwing up....cus it was different food than she's used to?  Sensitive Systems main ingredient is salmon.  The healthy weight is turkey.  Just a thought.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Salmon foods are the only ones Kiah can tolerate without throwing up and getting runny poo.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You know, I have accidently bought the wrong food for mine, not lately, but I guess I wasn't paying enuf attention....(banging my head)..That very well could be why she is throwing up so much..Like Barb said, her Kiah has extreme issues with food and can only tolerate the salmon....Poor Mo, hopefully she will start feeling better once she gets back on her correct food.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts